Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit I always forget that muslims are asians too. I automatically think japanese, chinese. Yeah it was probably some jihadist.
Actually, if people are reporting him as Asian, he probably is japanes/chinese/korean. If he was an Arab Muslim, they would report him as an Arab, not an Asian.

shit, up to 25 now :(

AT LEAST 25 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN SHOOTINGS ON VIRGINIA TECH UNIVERSITY CAMPUS. THE NUMBER OF FATALITIES ARE EXPECTED TO RISE...

Campus Police: Do you know how fast you were going?
Bo: I dunno, 10?
Campus Police: 8.
Bo: Isn't the speed limit 10?
Campus Police: Yea, it is.
Luke: You guys police?
Campus Police: Campus Police.
Luke and Bo: LOL (drive off)
Campus Police: Mother of God.

You can facebook Jamal Albarghouti to tell him that he gave away his video for free to CNN when he could have made thousands of dollars had he just asked.

The cameraphone video is pretty freaky. You can hear all the kids screaming if you turn the TV up.

Also, the final shot sounded like a different gun. Perhaps it sounded different because he turned it on himself, I'm not a firearms expert. They said they are still investigating if he shot himself or not.

0abf7432145f492db49f324tz0.jpg

An unidentified man sits handcuffed under the Drill Field review stand while officials check Burruss Hall for safety following a shooting incident on the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg, Va., Monday, April 16, 2007. Shootings in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech resulted in multiple fatalities. (AP Photo/The Roanoke Times, Alan Kim)

maybe that's him?

Man. I went to class by Norris EVERY FUCKING DAY when I was at VT. This hits wayyy too close to home. :( This is fucking nuts. Anyone who has ever been to Blacksburg doesn't think of it as anything but a sleepy college town with a pretty good football team. You would NEVER think something like this could happen at Tech.

0abf7432145f492db49f324tz0.jpg

An unidentified man sits handcuffed under the Drill Field review stand while officials check Burruss Hall for safety following a shooting incident on the Virginia Tech campus in Blacksburg, Va., Monday, April 16, 2007. Shootings in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech resulted in multiple fatalities. (AP Photo/The Roanoke Times, Alan Kim)

maybe that's him?

The shooter was reported dead so no.

He looks asian so they probably handcuffed him just in case.

If he was the suspect then he wouldn't just be sitting on the lawn chillin'

Man. I went to class by Norris EVERY FUCKING DAY when I was at VT. This hits wayyy too close to home. :( This is fucking nuts. Anyone who has ever been to Blacksburg doesn't think of it as anything but a sleepy college town with a pretty good football team. You would NEVER think something like this could happen at Tech.

well ever since the marcus vick shit....... ichanged my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back