So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

puncho said:
Ok so I'm posting.

You're just gonna say that whatever I post is me caring (nice trolling!). You obviously still don't understand my posts (aka the AMOUNT of caring. Which is close to, if not zero. Please understand, I can control this.)

Now to raptors game :D

Obviously, you can not control your actions, since you said one thing and then less than an hour later, you did the exact opposite what you were going to say, just because of what a bunch of strangers on the internet were going to think. Again, you are quite clearly in denial.

It's not trolling, it is speculation mixed with apparent fact.

LogRoller said:
If people do not care about what they say, then why do they post at all in the first place?
thread_dot_new.gif

LogRoller said:
Okay, so you are upset with them. But haven't you and Taxi had a lot of fun together online? Obviously, if you stayed at his house, you guys are friends of sorts. Isn't it worth even a little bit of effort to try and preserve that?

I think you misunderstood..yes I stayed there and it was "tolerable" Would I say he was some friend? no. It was just a matter of convienience and we got along at a mediocre level. If you want to talk about online he was on my team true..but he fought with everyone and ended up quitting, much to the joy of everyone in of TW Fame.

I've posted in threads I don't care about before, in which I'll post a reply out of boredom and rarely come back. I'll probably do the same with this one, except I can't deny that Madcat drama is an inevitable treat every few months on TW, one that I refuse to pass by :dapopcorn

ScooBySnaCk said:
I think you misunderstood..yes I stayed there and it was "tolerable" Would I say he was some friend? no. It was just a matter of convienience and we got along at a mediocre level. If you want to talk about online he was on my team true..but he fought with everyone and ended up quitting, much to the joy of everyone in of TW Fame.

Okay, so your disagreement goes well beyond the hub issue.

I agree with the oracle however, and think we should all :heart: one another.

i got no probs with anyone here (cept for 1 person who shall remain nameless and ignored),

but really tacksee and mc
stupid%20heart.gif

:lol:

HelenKeller said:
how can taxi call ANYONE a drama queen...that's one of the funniest parts about this thread :lol:

[04:20:42] <filo> ok, this is ROFL
[04:20:43] <filo> "So now, Scoobysnack has (once again, this isnt the first time) has pissed off and burned a friendship between him and someone whose helped him out." - Taxi
[04:21:26] <filo> if there were ever a statement that was more "pot..kettle..black" than that, I haven't seen it.

Moker said:
I agree with the oracle however, and think we should all :heart: one another.

i got no probs with anyone here (cept for 1 person who shall remain nameless and ignored),

but really tacksee and mc
stupid%20heart.gif

:lol:

Pretty neat to start a thread like this, call her a stupid bitch,
then run in on page 14 with the :heart:

btw, I'm the "nameless and ignored"
:)

[OPs]Prophecy said:
What I have learned from this thread.

1) Hubs are in short supply in the state of Nevada.
2) Madcat, a crackwhore, looks like the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
3) Taxi, a nazi looklalike in a gay revue, want to sleep with the lead singer of Twisted Sister.
4) Scooby is being groomed to take over MS...one hub at a time.
5) Logroller still makes posts too long.
5.5) Giga will play Chong in the next movie.
6) Orbital and Gigafool sound like the voices of reason in this thread...togeather.

AKA the world as we know it is ending.

Que "I am le tired..."

Well Have a Nap..
THEN FIRE ZE MISSLES!

Does anyone not find the desperation of two people living together who fucking met on TW/ TRibes / Dynamix IRC fucking sad and totally fucking pathetic?

For Christ's fucking sake!

Oh yea, the more I see Suicide posts, the more and more I dislike him. He's a huge fucking drama man

KGB_ate_myBread said:
Does anyone not find the desperation of two people living together who fucking met on TW/ TRibes / Dynamix IRC fucking sad and totally fucking pathetic?

For Christ's fucking sake!

Oh yea, the more I see Suicide posts, the more and more I dislike him. He's a huge fucking drama man

I'd rather live with someone I met off of TW than a random person off the street.

Deceptikon said:
can i get the cliff notes between pages 2-13

This thread is like the giant season ending soap opera. Basically everyone comes out of lurking/hiding to come post. Onno showed up (wtf!), gigz and orby added some shit, fraggle kept bringing the funny around page 10, many other lurkers came in to offer advice/shots, log roller started typing long soliloquies arguing with some vet which I didn't read.

Back