TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerraForce said:
well you see i would... really. but now that i've told you guys that she was about 15 when she took the pictures... do you really feel hyodrogen-esque?

you didn't seem to have any problem fucking the :baby:

Alethien said:
I hate how girls look so damn old these days. Its the meat i tell you.

it's actually a combination of many factors (food being one of them). Girls are reaching puberty faster, thus developing more while they're younger....

Somec said:
fairy_bw2-2.gif
fairy_bw2-2.gif
fairy_bw2-2.gif
it's actually a combination of many factors (food being one of them). Girls are reaching puberty faster, thus developing more while they're younger....
It needs to be that way for the full effect.

TerraForce said:
did you even read anything i wrote before typing that? :fatass:

no i know she lied and told you she was 23. doesn't mean you regret it. you never voiced that you regretted any moment she was riding your cock. so how does that make you any less a hydrogenite

edit: to quote me that fast you must be watching this thread like a hawk. attention whore mutch?

Mitsubishi, you know I liek you, but you are going to get SO fucking played here....

This girls a pro, she's learned a few things to say, a few things to do, that can make any normally rationally thinking man turn, basically, retarded.

Learn from others mistakes.

killerbelow said:
no i know she lied and told you she was 23. doesn't mean you regret it. you never voiced that you regretted any moment she was riding your cock. so how does that make you any less a hydrogenite

1) i never said i enjoyed it
2) i was 18 and she was less than a month from 17, not exactly "hydrogenite" there.
3) whens the last time you got laid? when hydrogen was dating his own age?

Yankee said:
Mitsubishi, you know I liek you, but you are going to get SO fucking played here....

This girls a pro, she's learned a few things to say, a few things to do, that can make any normally rationally thinking man turn, basically, retarded.

Learn from others mistakes.
Yankee's jealous cause he's not getting a chance.

TerraForce said:
1) i never said i enjoyed it
2) i was 18 and she was less than a month from 17, not exactly "hydrogenite" there.
3) whens the last time you got laid? when hydrogen was dating his own age?

1. you never said you didn't enjoy it either. so unless you are not a normal male, you enjoyed it.

2. the fact that you were opnly a year older doesn't change the fact that you still fucked a minor. i would love to see lod cry rape :p

3. i am a virgin but what does that have to do with anything? at least i didn't fuck a :baby: multiple times and get pics of it.

killerbelow said:
1. you never said you didn't enjoy it either. so unless you are not a normal male, you enjoyed it.

2. the fact that you were opnly a year older doesn't change the fact that you still fucked a minor. i would love to see lod cry rape :p

3. i am a virgin but what does that have to do with anything? at least i didn't fuck a :baby: multiple times and get pics of it.
1. if thats the case why are you bugging me about enjoying/not enjoying the sex?

2. a 17 years old having a sex with a 18 years old is rape and weird? stop trying to find a way to argue with me

3. it has everything to do with it. and read your fucking post again because it all engrish to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back