Reload this Page LGBR Did get beat up, lol
Page 13 of 61
Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
241 - 08-01-2003, 05:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus6
I agree here, but common man... cheesedick?
I've had 1 hour of sleep in the past 47.. I'm tired.

Sponsored Links
KiLLeR2001
VeteranXV
Old
242 - 08-01-2003, 05:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNGr
This is ****ING bull**** I can't believe you guys cant see this ****. HES ****ING 15! FOR **** SAKES. YOU DONT ****ING BEAT THE **** OUT OF A 15 YEAR OLD!

If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a ****ing bat and took it to his face. UNFAIR? **** THAT SARCA IS 23. In a fight THEIR IS NO RULES.

****ing lame. resorting to hittin a 15 year old. The most I would do is just ignore the ****er. Now if LGBR was 18, I would say beat the **** out of him sarca but hes ****ing 15. 15..

sad. ****ing sad.
let me do everyone a favor... stfu member

Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
243 - 08-01-2003, 05:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effective
mmm whatever happened to that petition to ban dangr?

anyway...if this kid is anything like most of the 15 year old fags out there these days, he probably had every bit of it comin. Most teenagers these days will talk **** to anyone anymore. They need a good ass kicking sometimes.

However if I were sarc i woulda tried to bring more of the funny instead of just beatin his ass. Lock him in a closet, toss him outside, ductape him to poji? Who knows, be creative heh.
Yes exactly, I ****ing hate teenagers and I am one (17). I agree that alot who tend to run their mouths should get put in ****ing line.

DaNGr
VeteranX
Old
244 - 08-01-2003, 05:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn
Let me ask you a question.

Were you present at this event? Because I wasn't.. I'd very much like to know how you know he almost died. Secondhand info? Did LGBR tell you? Did Rob?

In other words, how do you know what happened?
Sojourm, your missing the point. Everyone said concisely, sarca raised a hand on lgbr. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF DISCUSSION.

if hes 15 their is no ****ing reason that should of happened, unless LGBR attacked him first.

NONE.

Sarca could of delt with it by ignorein his ass. He wont make it 1 day in real life.

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
245 - 08-01-2003, 05:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm!
If you were the parent of a 15 year old, given this situation, you would want to press charges.

Your common response would be along the lines of: "I wouldn't teach my kid to be so dumb", but let's hypothesize the situation were to occur.
FS, I can't say what I would do in this situation, because the truth is I don't know what happened. If my kid was provoking the entire incident it puts a different spin on it, doesn't it?

slinkeh
VeteranX
Old
246 - 08-01-2003, 05:57
provoked or not its AGAINST THE LAW

DaNGr
VeteranX
Old
247 - 08-01-2003, 05:57
Quote:
FS, I can't say what I would do in this situation, because the truth is I don't know what happened. If my kid was provoking the entire incident it puts a different spin on it, doesn't it?
If I was the dad, I would of rushed sarca like none other. Sarca wants a fight, fight someone his own size.

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
248 - 08-01-2003, 05:58
Quote:
no.

Mature adults tend to put certain things into perspective.

One of those "things" is that, kids = kids and adults = adults.

That is saying a lot.

Adults (giving sarcastick the benefit of the doubt that he is one) should know better not to assault children, no matter the situation.

Especially when they are easily capable of causing bodily injuries to those kids or even death.

The fact you can defend a 25~ year old from hitting/hurting a 15~ adolescent teenager is saying a lot my friend..

Aurora
VeteranXX
Old
249 - 08-01-2003, 05:58
hmm hey ill pay to go have sarca run over and pay dangr a visit...

on a side note, why not have sarca countersue for verbal harassment and contributing to the outcome of the situation ^_^

this is america, right? :]

Savage
VeteranX
Old
250 - 08-01-2003, 05:58
Quote:
haha yeah sure. I wouldnt ****ing hesitate to swing my bat at his head.

hes 18 and older so I would have no remorse. no one rushes me.

DaNGr
VeteranX
Old
251 - 08-01-2003, 05:58
Quote:
I don't know what kind of nerd society you live in, but in real life, just because someone disagrees with you or doesn't go along with what you say, IT DOESNT WARRANT YOU TO HIT THE PERSON. sarca should repeat life.

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
252 - 08-01-2003, 05:58
Quote:
Sojourm, your missing the point. Everyone said concisely, sarca raised a hand on lgbr. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF DISCUSSION.

if hes 15 their is no ****ing reason that should of happened, unless LGBR attacked him first.

NONE.

Sarca could of delt with it by ignorein his ass. He wont make it 1 day in real life.
He won't make it one day in real life? What are you talking about, DaNGr? I think you're the one who needs a lesson in reality.

Bucko
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
253 - 08-01-2003, 05:59
DanGR, you're a ****ing ****** who would get his ass handed to him if he started **** with Sarca. SHUT THE **** UP AND CTRL K IRL. Thanks, ******.

P.S: Do us all a favor, post something really idiotic so you can get banned, k thx.

riko
Unregistered
Old
254 - 08-01-2003, 05:59
sarca should get the death penalty 4 this terrible crime..

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
255 - 08-01-2003, 06:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by `O`BuCKO
DanGR, you're a ****ing ****** who would get his ass handed to him if he started **** with Sarca. SHUT THE **** UP AND CTRL K IRL. Thanks, ******.

P.S: Do us all a favor, post something really idiotic so you can get banned, k thx.
If this incident did occur, I would recommend Sarcastick stop beating up children for a while.

People end up in prison for this type of thing.

Bucko
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
256 - 08-01-2003, 06:00
Quote:
If this incident did occur, I would recommend Sarcastick stop beating up children for a while.

People end up in prison for this type of thing.
I agree

P.S: Can I see that one pic of you with the funnay hair?

DaNGr
VeteranX
Old
257 - 08-01-2003, 06:01
Quote:
He won't make it one day in real life? What are you talking about, DaNGr? I think you're the one who needs a lesson in reality.
uh uh uh

uh uh uh

.. I'm not the one that beat up a 15 year old kid in a Lan Party am I?

I kinda learned that lesson when I WAS ****ING 12

FireStorm!
I know shok++
Old
258 - 08-01-2003, 06:01
i dont have it i think gon might ves

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
259 - 08-01-2003, 06:01
Quote:
no.

Mature adults tend to put certain things into perspective.

One of those "things" is that, kids = kids and adults = adults.

That is saying a lot.

Adults (giving sarcastick the benefit of the doubt that he is one) should know better not to assault children, no matter the situation.

Especially when they are easily capable of causing bodily injuries to those kids or even death.

The fact you can defend a 25~ year old from hitting/hurting a 15~ adolescent teenager is saying a lot my friend..
FS, would you classify a police officer as a mature adult? Because they arrived at the scene, and apparently decided it was not nearly that bad and let him off with a warning.

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
260 - 08-01-2003, 06:03
Quote:
uh uh uh

uh uh uh

.. I'm not the one that beat up a 15 year old kid in a Lan Party am I?

I kinda learned that lesson when I WAS ****ING 12
So.. 3 years ago?

Page 13 of 61

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Social Website Bullshit