LGBR Did get beat up, lol

yea assault and battery is an overkill but someone also said LGBR almost died or something cuz he was strangled

but im sure it wasnt that bad, just red and out of breath from the dogpile

he should of gotten more than a warning though... but definitely not assault/battery

somewhere in between, like kicked out of lan for a while? shrug

DaNGr said:
This is FUCKING bullshit I can't believe you guys cant see this shit. HES FUCKING 15! FOR FUCK SAKES. YOU DONT FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A 15 YEAR OLD!

If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a fucking bat and took it to his face. UNFAIR? FUCK THAT SARCA IS 23. In a fight THEIR IS NO RULES.

Fucking lame. resorting to hittin a 15 year old. The most I would do is just ignore the fucker. Now if LGBR was 18, I would say beat the shit out of him sarca but hes fucking 15. 15..

sad. fucking sad.

:lol:

yEEEEHAWWW!!

wsup my confederate buddy..
confederate.gif

Look this is just disgusting. why the fuck did you nerds not stop sarca or beat the shit out of him for hittin a 15 year old.

Meh, dont really know him, I think Ive seen him around though. If he is or was a prick, Im glad he got his ass beat. Thanks Sarca.

DaNGr said:
Look this is just disgusting. why the fuck did you nerds not stop sarca or beat the shit out of him for hittin a 15 year old.

:rofl: :lol:

this is coming from the dude who was shooting kids in his 'yard' with an air rifle.. :rofl:

DaNGr said:
They did stop Sarca. Did you miss the part where people supposedly had to pull him of LGBR? Maybe LGBR had it coming too. At 15, he's old enough to know not to talk shit to a guy like Sarca. But, we don't know the whole story so who the fuck cares.

Jungle Fish said:
because that 15 year old is a fucking FAGGOT.

THATS NO FUCKING WARRANT TO BEAT A 15 YEAR OLD UP! SaRCA IS 23. THROW HIS ASS OUT OR SOMETHIN NOT BEAT HIS ASS UP

god if I was their and if LGBR was really 15, sarca would of been on the fucking ground. no excuses.

too bad you're stuck in texas wrestling crocs for the tourists and running a sleazy motel eh? :lol:

Dang, imagine what dinkums would do to somebody if he caught them interpolating or no fog chaining :(

I hope Kermit doesn't get beat up too badly

DaNGr said:
This is FUCKING bullshit I can't believe you guys cant see this shit. HES FUCKING 15! FOR FUCK SAKES. YOU DONT FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A 15 YEAR OLD!

If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a fucking bat and took it to his face. UNFAIR? FUCK THAT SARCA IS 23. In a fight THEIR IS NO RULES.

Fucking lame. resorting to hittin a 15 year old. The most I would do is just ignore the fucker. Now if LGBR was 18, I would say beat the shit out of him sarca but hes fucking 15. 15..

sad. fucking sad.

Dude, you talk so much shit you could plant a fucking forest in it. Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. If Rob pushed you, and you grabbed a bat, you really would end up seriously hurt. Get it through your head.. there is no respawn in real life, cheesedick. Get rid of the tough guy act.

haha yeah sure. I wouldnt fucking hesitate to swing my bat at his head.

hes 18 and older so I would have no remorse. no one rushes me.

Sojourn said:
Dude, you talk so much shit you could plant a fucking forest in it. Do me a favor and shut the fuck up. If Rob pushed you, and you grabbed a bat, you really would end up seriously hurt. Get it through your head.. there is no respawn in real life, cheesedick. Get rid of the tough guy act.
I agree here, but common man... cheesedick?

Sojourn said:
Enough with this kid bullshit, okay? At 15 he should be old enough to understand the concept of keeping one's mouth shut. I'm sorry that the concept seems to elude some of you, but you don't just start mouthing off to someone who's twice your size.

This is just getting ridiculous. He probably had a bloody nose, and maybe some bruises, and you want to charge Rob with assault and battery? You've got to be fucking kidding me.
If you were the parent of a 15 year old, given this situation, you would want to press charges.

Your common response would be along the lines of: "I wouldn't teach my kid to be so dumb", but let's hypothesize the situation were to occur.

Secondly his ass should have been banned. This is why you don't mix business with friends.

You write a charter, you stick by it. You don't go makeing exceptions cuz hes yo fuckin friend.

def said:
yea assault and battery is an overkill but someone also said LGBR almost died or something cuz he was strangled

but im sure it wasnt that bad, just red and out of breath from the dogpile

he should of gotten more than a warning though... but definitely not assault/battery

somewhere in between, like kicked out of lan for a while? shrug

Let me ask you a question.

Were you present at this event? Because I wasn't.. I'd very much like to know how you know he almost died. Secondhand info? Did LGBR tell you? Did Rob?

In other words, how do you know what happened?

mmm whatever happened to that petition to ban dangr?

anyway...if this kid is anything like most of the 15 year old fags out there these days, he probably had every bit of it comin. Most teenagers these days will talk shit to anyone anymore. They need a good ass kicking sometimes.

However if I were sarc i woulda tried to bring more of the funny instead of just beatin his ass. Lock him in a closet, toss him outside, ductape him to poji? Who knows, be creative heh.

Back