[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ive also started identifying as african. i mean we keep arbitrarily going back in time to claim “no i was here first” so i just want to go back to the origin of homo sapiens. Im african. Thats my heritage.

Dude has an indian called you a settler yet? :lol: i always just respond “but i didnt settle here, i was born here” over and over until they walk away.

I bet you do. And I bet your whiny little bitch voice makes them want to kill themselves.

qFguyeg.jpg

Prepare your anus, libscums. The SCOTUS comin' in dry. [emoji38]

General curiosity: does the supreme court tend to prioritize precedent from 100+ year old rulings?

General curiosity: does the supreme court tend to prioritize precedent from 100+ year old rulings?

Tend to? I'd have to study the entire body of SCOTUS rulings to speak to their tendencies. But it does happen. There are several originalists on the court. And with a 6/3 conservative slant I'd say it's likely.

i gotta b honestly hear, trump ppl r starting 2 sound just like shillary cunts did in 2016

v embarrassing

v effeminate

#Sad!

i'd b happy w/ mass exterminations but go ahead and continue 2 disappoint ppl like me who r counting on america 2 become great again all over once more

no i like that but u also gotta get rid of ugly ppl, fatsos and french canadians otherwise i will curse u all w/ my last retarded breath

Yeah fucking great, then TW would be just me and NGFM sorting shit out.

you are not intelligent, bro

i don't know why you kid yourself that you might be

maybe it's because you got me on "mother lode" the other day. you go girl.

still, you're fucking dumb

u forgot vanster
vanster is his own worst enemy and a certified retard. he gets to live just so he can suffer. like for real. i got a female judge to beat a woman beating case no prob. yet he didnt. broke the whores orbital socket something proper too. charges still got dismissed. equal rights are cool. :lol:

Last edited:
you are not intelligent, bro

i don't know why you kid yourself that you might be

maybe it's because you got me on "mother lode" the other day. you go girl.

still, you're fucking dumb

Haha OK. Around 145 since you asked. Despite my advanced age I'd back myself in a speed mental math test against anyone except 12 year old Asian kids.

Haha OK. Around 145 since you asked. Despite my advanced age I'd back myself in a speed mental math test against anyone except 12 year old Asian kids.

Highly intelligent people usually fall into 2 categories.

1. Useless.
2. Exceptional.

You are unemployed so we all know you are useless. Should not have let the gift curse you. Dumbass.

kys manlet

Highly intelligent people usually fall into 2 categories.

1. Useless.
2. Exceptional.

You are unemployed so we all know you are useless. Should not have let the gift curse you. Dumbass.

kys manlet

Sure thing genius. Give me a shout when you've managed a team of 700 people in a business generating revenue of $75 million annually, as opposed to generating $25 a time for getting your ringpiece rebored by fat old men.

Sure thing genius. Give me a shout when you've managed a team of 700 people in a business generating revenue of $75 million annually, as opposed to generating $25 a time for getting your ringpiece rebored by fat old men.

You are unemployed so managing a team of 700 at someone else business that generated 75 mil for that someone else means squat. Nice try tho. kys manlet.

EDIT: btw ass goes for $250.00 hr. :sunny:

Last edited:
Back