[Official] TRIBALWAR ALL-STAR BAN POLL - ROUND ONE

WHO IS THE WORST POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF TRIBALWAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well we can always see how fast this voting dies down; I may start round two on Monday since the main demographics are "Before Work Crew" "Day Crowd" "Night Crowd" and "Weekend People".

Mock it all you want but this is fun and will be fun to follow :D

And you understand the likeliness that you will win and be banned forever right?

Garcias are going to lay the smack down in this one. Even on TW, they have redefined bad posting, taking it to depths I didn't know existed.

Tehvul backed up by Mitch, can we ban both?

blonde-clubgirl-bigtits-400x529.jpg

i34164_pic1.jpg

Only voted for the spammers.

Everyone else on the list can be amusing through their own posts or through responses to their posts.

I'm a little curious as to why you didn't cross reference with -rep counts to include bad posters who aren't ignored. Interesting factoid: skysnipe is both the 26th most ignored poster as well as the 26th lowest rep poster, and thevul2 is 2nd on both lists.

I don't know where/how to pull that information, but we could do a rep one as well (although I think nominations will cover most people)

how many threads exemplifying how hated the garcias are before rayn (or any admin) gives some sort of explanation for their presence

Back