[Official] TRIBALWAR ALL-STAR BAN POLL - ROUND ONE

WHO IS THE WORST POSTER IN THE HISTORY OF TRIBALWAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually surprised myself by voting bitchdubai.

Dweasel and tehvul are fucking terrible but bitchdubai doesn't have the excuse they have. His content is almost unfathomably bad, or hes trolling. But if hes trolling he is easily the worst troll to ever grace this forum.

1. tehvul2 145 61.70%
2. Dweasel 140 59.57%
3. Mitchdubai 57 24.26%
4. Togowack 55 23.40%
5. FngrBANG 43 18.30%
6. absent 42 17.87%
7. skysnipe 41 17.45%
8. Obibun 30 12.77%
9. orbital 29 12.34%
10. Suicide Taxi 29 12.34%

Just run a top 10 without multivote

huscarl is a super awkward demo tribes player who pretended to leave the forum for 6 years

the_more_you_know.jpg

I am curious as to why you fucks have a problem with me? I played tribes for well over 10 years. I never cheated in Tribes. I post content here in TW. I provide both pics, and vids. I am a vet 4 Contributor.

What gives?

:shrug:

We really need a poll for this.. Come on now, Tehvul, Mitch, and maybe Dweasel. Though we could probably hold on to him as he isn't all that bad, he just talks in the form of broken sentences, and pictures. At least he isn't a fag, although he did birth one. We can't blame him for that. Hell I might even take him off of ignore as a show of support. Actually I'm gonna do that right now. Ban Mitch the bitch, and Tehvul the Troll Fag. We're better off without them.

I am curious as to why you fucks have a problem with me? I played tribes for well over 10 years. I never cheated in Tribes. I post content here in TW. I provide both pics, and vids. I am a vet 4 Contributor.

What gives?

:shrug:

Here's the first clue. It has NOTHING to do with your Tribes history.

this is not a drill

ephraim brodksy is down i repeat ephraim brodsky is down

notice how it was done in a sneaky way and the only way to tell is that his rep bar is gone

:lol:
What gives? :shrug: hahahahahahahahaha

Somwan BUTTHURT ? :huh: hahahahahaha ! :closet:

I say this to you all
( cept me Pals. ya nose hoo u be. )

:fu: :fu: and double dawg FUCK YOU !

Eye dinna gibs ah rat fat fuck!
Sux me ya beeyatch ho's.

Cabrones, besamen el culo!

Hijos de sus chingadas puta madres.

BOLA DE MIERDA DE PERROS WANGOS! :razz:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>