[Accident] holy **** ... by Ender - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Accident] holy **** ...
Page 2 of 6
Nefilim
VeteranX
Old
21 - 08-02-2008, 16:21

Sponsored Links
[apoc]
VeteranX
Old
22 - 08-02-2008, 16:26
I'm going to post about how retarded it is that I'm paying $1000 for six months of insurance given that I've never been in an accident and I've never had a ticket/violation.

That said, Geico quoted me at $790/6 months for the exact same coverage, but so many people have reported that Geico is horrible when it comes to actually getting money.

JJPHATX
VeteranX
Old
23 - 08-02-2008, 17:46
Yea drivers in Hi suck. Those steak plates from Times are alright tho, but all the damn locals crowd that **** makin getting one a pain.

veritas
Veteran4
Old
24 - 08-02-2008, 18:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by [apoc] View Post
I'm going to post about how retarded it is that I'm paying $1000 for six months of insurance given that I've never been in an accident and I've never had a ticket/violation.

That said, Geico quoted me at $790/6 months for the exact same coverage, but so many people have reported that Geico is horrible when it comes to actually getting money.
give state farm a shot, ive never had an accident or a ticket and my insurance is like 600/6mo and I'm 23.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
25 - 08-02-2008, 20:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
give state farm a shot, ive never had an accident or a ticket and my insurance is like 600/6mo and I'm 23.
am 20 got 2 tickets and had one prior accident. 587 6 months geico 2005 Pontiac vibe

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 08-02-2008, 21:37
some guy hit my sister, and then tried to sue her saying ti was her fault.

he got owned in court and had to pay for everything.

[apoc]
VeteranX
Old
27 - 08-02-2008, 21:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
am 20 got 2 tickets and had one prior accident. 587 6 months geico 2005 Pontiac vibe
Do you do the 100/300/100 coverage or the bare minimums?

iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
28 - 08-02-2008, 22:19
2005 subaru legacy gt.. 100/300/100, progressive, full coverage, nyc (flushing), male, 28. about 1450/year.

keneth16
VeteranX
Old
29 - 08-02-2008, 23:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
I'm going to post about my collision in this thread

I was going to visit my sister and her in-laws for xmas. Well the place is about 20mi NE of Portland, on the St Helens lowlands. (AKA drive out to the middle of ****ing nowhere, turn left, and keep going forever. ) I get off I-5 at the exit, I'm going up these windy hills, and it starts snowing. Hard. It's to where I have to slow down to 20 just to stay on the road, and even then it's slick. This is on xmas day too.

I start going up this steep hill, and I have my car in 1st. One side of the road was a dirt embankment, and the other side was a 20 foot drop that turns into a very steep hill. It's basically a very, very steep hill with a steep road cut into the side of it. At the top, the road turns and goes straight for a while.

As I get to the top, I see another car heading for the turn. I'm going about 10-15, he's going about 15-20, and he sees me. He tries stopping. He tries turning. I say "Oh ****" as his car keeps going straight and collides with mine, nose to nose.

I get out and look at our cars. His is fine, has no damage on the bumper or anywhere else. He hit my car above the bumper, in the headlight. My headlight was busted, fender and hood twisted, bumper sat funny, and once I opened the hood I saw that part of the frame was ****ed up.

The other guy gets out, and looks at the damage. It's him (20-ish guy), a 20-something girl, a 40-something woman, and an infant in their car. The 40-something keeps bossing the other 2 around, telling them to get my info, and I get theirs. When I got the car started and going again, I notice that it doesn't drive straight. And it "grinds" when I turn left. It drives, but it won't for long.

A few days later, after I was done visiting my sister and her in-laws, went up and visited friends, then called State Farm (other guy's ins) and reported it. The body shop said body damages were over $2600, and it looked like frame damage too, which means my 97 sentra got totalled.

Overall I got a slightly newer car out of the deal. I keep thinking that if I weren't there for those people to run into, they would've slid right off the cliff. I don't know how well they'd survive the fall and rolling down the hill in a mid-80s buick.

was the infant a girl?

Pengo
VeteranXV
Old
30 - 08-02-2008, 23:50
at least throw in some explosions or something

KillerONE
VeteranX
Old
31 - 08-02-2008, 23:57
I thought the ASCII art was a nice touch.

I also expected some twist from the mumbling driver.

Overall I feel kinda let down by the story.

Nefilim
VeteranX
Old
32 - 08-03-2008, 00:21
Quote:
am 20 got 2 tickets, genital herpes, and had one prior accident. 587 6 months geico 2005 Pontiac vibe
fixed

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
33 - 08-14-2008, 22:27
So your cell takes a long time to charge.

iNVAR
Computer Monkey
Old
34 - 08-14-2008, 22:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
So your cell takes a long time to charge.

zigma
VeteranX
Old
35 - 08-14-2008, 22:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNVAR View Post
2005 subaru legacy gt.. 100/300/100, progressive, full coverage, nyc (flushing), male, 28. about 1450/year.
**** you mr cop, 2004 Acura TL, Male, 23, Married, NYC (Manhattan) $5800/year. Full Coverage, Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance Company.

Edit: Since I'm married, I think they knock 1g off or something... I should find out as I submitted it... Lemme call now...

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
36 - 08-14-2008, 22:38
Geico has herpes?

freakyjeekie
Veteran++
Old
37 - 08-14-2008, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil View Post
I'm going to post about my collision in this thread

I was going to visit my sister and her in-laws for xmas. Well the place is about 20mi NE of Portland, on the St Helens lowlands. (AKA drive out to the middle of ****ing nowhere, turn left, and keep going forever. ) I get off I-5 at the exit, I'm going up these windy hills, and it starts snowing. Hard. It's to where I have to slow down to 20 just to stay on the road, and even then it's slick. This is on xmas day too.

I start going up this steep hill, and I have my car in 1st. One side of the road was a dirt embankment, and the other side was a 20 foot drop that turns into a very steep hill. It's basically a very, very steep hill with a steep road cut into the side of it. At the top, the road turns and goes straight for a while.

As I get to the top, I see another car heading for the turn. I'm going about 10-15, he's going about 15-20, and he sees me. He tries stopping. He tries turning. I say "Oh ****" as his car keeps going straight and collides with mine, nose to nose.

I get out and look at our cars. His is fine, has no damage on the bumper or anywhere else. He hit my car above the bumper, in the headlight. My headlight was busted, fender and hood twisted, bumper sat funny, and once I opened the hood I saw that part of the frame was ****ed up.

The other guy gets out, and looks at the damage. It's him (20-ish guy), a 20-something girl, a 40-something woman, and an infant in their car. The 40-something keeps bossing the other 2 around, telling them to get my info, and I get theirs. When I got the car started and going again, I notice that it doesn't drive straight. And it "grinds" when I turn left. It drives, but it won't for long.

A few days later, after I was done visiting my sister and her in-laws, went up and visited friends, then called State Farm (other guy's ins) and reported it. The body shop said body damages were over $2600, and it looked like frame damage too, which means my 97 sentra got totalled.

Overall I got a slightly newer car out of the deal. I keep thinking that if I weren't there for those people to run into, they would've slid right off the cliff. I don't know how well they'd survive the fall and rolling down the hill in a mid-80s buick.
What year was this? Were you on the 30? That freeway is pretty slick in the winter.

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 08-14-2008, 22:57
Quote:
So.

I'll post pics when my cell charges again.

(Herpes)
So how long does the ****ing phone need to charge?

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 08-14-2008, 23:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
40 - 08-17-2008, 11:25
Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. Are you charging it with a hand crank?

Page 2 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Accident] holy **** ...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
a non-event , boring story , don't drive with herpes , enders got fucking herpes , herpes fail , holy fuck... herpes , oven dodger , scab dick , thomas england , we want pics