[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
word

I'm being very relaxo and chill right now, but this guy seems riled up and mad.

it's like a clash of ...feelings.

in any event, just explain to her what you were doing. Showing her off cuz you were proud of an accomplishment or some such. Or tell her before she reads it. Less bite that way since it wont look like you're concealing shit

Number 1 rule to posting anything on TW or any other forum full of assholes, never post ANYTHING that can be traced to the person you're referring to. I've had good stories I haven't even posted about regular girls because people who know me on here can trace back to my work/myspace etc. and find the people I'm referring to.

Now you go and take a CS 'pro player' or whatever she's called where her pictures are already getting linked around you can guarentee 100% that she's going to be identified and at that point this thread and her Myspace inbox are some asshole's 2 clicks away from meeting each other.

The internet isn't your own personal fucking diary.

Shut up you fuckin assholes

Did it ever occur to you that maybe aiden just arrived on the internet last week and doesn't know any of the rules?

You people are so fucking mean

Also:

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

NICE SELF-OWNAGE DUMBASS!!!!

Fucking mean bastards.

Last edited:
Classic TW

Minion posting like he hasn't already ready the whole thread twice.

People posting the same idiotic comments over and over.

the ideal situation is that this is some girl he actually knows and decided he wanted to tell the internet that he fucked

i'm usually not one for ruining people's lives offline but this guy deserves a bit of ostracizing

err it's 1:30 am don't feel like reading all this. You should have followed TW's rules tho.

1) post pics saying it's your GF
2) then saying haha jk

??? I dunno

i bet aiden is absolutely terrified right now

what are your options dude? how are you going to stop this information from infiltrating your social circle??? i'm sure you had a few contingencies planned in case this blow up in your face...are you going to be able to isolate this from the rest of your female friends and acquaintances so they don't find out you're a creep??

IS IT GAMEOVER MAN?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back