Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

I don't think so, but wearing a misfits hoodie doesn't man it up when you have black nail polish and eye liner on as well

Yeah, because the original Misfits, that everyone so dearly loved, didn't do any of that...

misfits_81.jpg

:rolleyes:

I don't mind being dogged on, just don't do it narrow mindedly.

this is the second one I have encountered in a week

a guy at our gym died from one last weekend. sunday morning his wife got back in town and found him dead on the floor.

granted his came as less of a shock, because he fought pro, took 2 kicks to the head his last fight, and refused to see a doctor for a checkup (he won, but still...)

cases like spry's where they just come out of the blue are scary as shit and inspire you to get regular checkups at the doc

spry posted on tw, he would have wanted this thread trolled as extensively as possible

and for future reference, if i drop dead at any point after i post this post, and someone finds out and makes a thread, i want that thread to be the biggest cluster fuck of trolling in the history of TW

Seriously guys stop trolling this thread. Go troll the spin thread or something... show some respect.

Not that I'm trying to defend my being a total dick this morning due to lack of sleep, but isn't that why people come to TW in the first place? Changing our ways now in the face of sadness would do Spry a great disservice.

Back