[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

If Aestis isn't bitter I don't know who is. He's the quintessential bitter young man.. oops.

Sarcastick seems to have become pretty bitter lately too, he went from a laid back wigger to a wigger with everything to prove and an attitude. :ugh:

Gangrel said:
nein

i woulda liked to have known what sort of crazy things scientologists do when they marry
Well, I'm no scientologist..

But I would assume they burn incense to El Ron and give money to the church, that sort of thing.

Bitter would be hating someone that's worth admiring, like some normal looking person marrying a hot chick who was cool and had like 8 tits.

There's nothing bitter about pointing at laughing at god's little jokes, like retarded people and swedish granny fuckers

Aestis said:
"Beautiful eyes" translates to "I look at your eyes because the rest of your face makes me cringe"
When he looks into my eyes time stops, which is.. convenient, sort of. :)

Last edited:
Aestis said:
Boy, I sure wish I was ugly and marrying an old woman. Life just feels incomplete with a gray haired old nag living with me
Holy shit, Ratbert was spot on with this one..

Oh wait, that was the original.

Glare said:
seriously though piotrr have you ever made a swedish meatball joke while you were tagging akela?
Why.. would a swede make a joke about swedes? That would be like a wigger telling a joke about white people.

at first i thought this was about straight marriage and I was gonna say

'so you've ruined your life'

now im just gonna settle for saying QUEER QUEER QUEER and mosey my way out of the thread

Aestis said:
I'm not bitter, I just find the act of an extremely ugly swedish man marrying an old woman completely disturbing and worthy of insulting
It's OK. Thank you for making me laugh myself teary-eyed. Now, how can we disturb you some more? :D

Akela said:
When he looks into my eyes time stops, which is.. convenient, sort of. .)

That brings up a good question, is time relative to more than the position and speed of the observed and observee? ;)

Back