[pics]Got a P89

potshot5 said:
you're STILL here??

just go kill yourself while your whale is passed out. no one will miss you but your kids (little do they [or you] know they will be better 200% better off without you to raise them)

Spoken like a true hater...

Can I have some?

And you'll have to put extra in, as the USD to the EUR isn't crash hot at the moment.

Chrom said:
Can I have some?

What money?

Fuck no...I only help Family and friends...

Need money I got a quick surefire way to get some though...

GET A FUCKING JOB LONGHAIR...

Oh, I've got a job and money.

I just wanted some of yours, seeing as you seem to have plenty.

That's all.

And you say you pay %10 to whoever also, so throw some my way.

This is a wacky thread. I didn't think gangsters used the interweb. It's hard to imagine -- "Yo dawg I'll be bustin yo head layta ri'now I gotta post some smack on this here computer"

I just didn't think gangmembers did the PC. :shrug:

Chrom said:
And you say you pay %10 to whoever also, so throw some my way.

Only have to pay "the dime" if u making alot all the time...

Sometimes If I want I make alot doing "sidework" and I pay without being asked...

I got a legit job as does my wife so the sidework cash goes to the bank and sits there...

Afterimage said:
This is a wacky thread. I didn't think gangsters used the interweb. It's hard to imagine
I just didn't think gangmembers did the PC. :shrug:

Most do not...When the Boyz come over they bug me for music, and bug me to play cs...

Afterimage said:
Sounds like the rest of us... have you ever showed them Tribes?

Yeah a few of em have played b4 at my apt...They freaked out when they saw my pic inside the BSide bases...Thought it was the coolest thing ever...

I was like "Bro it's just a skin"...

Chrom said:
Well it does sound like you are a whore, paying some bitchpimp your %10.

Keep at it boy.

If it sounds that way its because ur not paying attention...

Its a game...Games have rules...Without rules u have chaos...

I'm no whore...I got comon sense...U wanna play u pay...Not to hard to figure...

Plus I'm cool with they way things are going...Because of my st8 up , never fuck up rep I got 5 grand just for exchanging a phone number from point a to point b...

The total for what they were up to came out to $30,000 ...

I'm not hating though...I provided a phone number via telephone...Took all of 2 mins to do...When everything checked out I got called in and was handed $5,000 in $100.00 bills...Put the cash in my Jansport and went to the bank...

God Bless The United States of America

Im just wondering, you would even appear to fit in if you were walking around somewhere like paris? lolerz

Wow...that bitch is fat and nasty. Do all the hardcore gangsta g's get greasy whores like that?

Which reminds me...what do fat chicks do in the summer?

stink

so what is this kid's story anyway

i'm not following

the only thing i can say in advance is give me a fucking break

Back