So pam aka madcat..when are you moving in with suicide taxi?

SarcaStick said:
i was wondering if he was refering to taxi wanting to beat beatstick's ass.

i know something about that. just wondering what fraggle was getting at.

so we can add taxi to the list of ppl willing to inflict bodily harm on someone else because of what's said over the internet?

HelenKeller said:
so we can add taxi to the list of ppl willing to inflict bodily harm on someone else because of what's said over the internet?
i'm not one to gossip, so you are going to have to assume on this one yourself.

Actually, I was "threatened over the internet" :rolleyes: by Beatstick before UVA3. Upon reaching UVA3 and coming across beatdick in the lobby, I told him to be a man and threaten me to my face now, in person. He didn't. Go figure.

Sarcastic was sitting right there when it happened. Must have a bad memory.

SuicideTaxi said:
Actually, I was "threatened over the internet" :rolleyes: by Beatstick before UVA3. Upon reaching UVA3 and coming across beatdick in the lobby, I told him to be a man and threaten me to my face now, in person. He didn't. Go figure.

did you get into a karate kid pose too?

SuicideTaxi said:

I was there too, and he laughed and walked away

ommmmg! lololol, I can see his kidneys!

but for seriously, I need pics of you and madcat, im curious to see what your children will look like.

anyone? pics of madcat + taxi? thx

PJ said:
I'm just sick of artifically manufactored interweb drama.
then ummm get off the interweb. problem solved.
you do have the choice:

a. read it and laugh(cuz it is funny)
b. don't read it and just be on your way

Back