Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page LGBR Did get beat up, lol
Page 9 of 61
Jungle Fish
VeteranX
Old
161 - 08-01-2003, 04:58
wtf do you mean by you wish you were absent?
absent of tw fame?
or not here?
oawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i need more beer

Sponsored Links
daerid
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 08-01-2003, 04:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by slinkeh
you wish you were absent

but its ok <3

anyway regardless of whether LGBR is cool or a fag or a cool fag, beating down a 15 year old isn't a great way of showing how tough and hood and thug you are. gg sarca

that said
i wasn't there so maybe sarca was totally justified and i'm being a fag. /shrug
Quote:
so, its my birthday tommorow
Happy Birthday

psc777
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 08-01-2003, 04:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas Tzu
If I happened to be LGBR, I would be calling my parents/lawyer right now with the intentions of suing the living **** out of Sarca.

Geez, that all you can think about, Sue Sue Sue, Fight like a man or keep your mouth shut is what i say.

LGBR asked for it no matter who gave it to him, maybe this will teach him a lesson to stfu, or learn how to fight. It was his mouth that got him into trouble, in fact i think he wanted to get beat up and make a big scene, and have everyone feel bad for him.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
164 - 08-01-2003, 05:00
Poji is a ****** that cant take a hint.

Crazy8
VeteranXX
Old
165 - 08-01-2003, 05:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clu
furthermore, a number of ppl i've seen @ work, school, or whatever will HIDE behind the system & do or say just as much as they can without going "over the line". *THIS* imo is bull**** that warrants someone being put in their place. ppl like this treat society as a game. i don't like that.
Amen to that.

Leonidas Tzu
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 08-01-2003, 05:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by -]P[-Veor
People like you are whats wrong with this country.
If I were 15 and the size of LGBR and I was attacked by a 23+ year old man, who happened to be twice my size. Yes I would press charges. What? You seem to adhere unto the notion that it's perfectly fine kicking the piss out of adolescent teens by grown men? We have particular tenets of the law which exist to prevent the occurrence of such actions. These laws exist to be used. Assaulting a minor is an unlawful offense, as is Battery. Both of which were broken.

I would flame you for being an obese **** and what not, but what the hell I'm in a chartible mood.

ReCurve
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
167 - 08-01-2003, 05:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421
Who else thinks that in 2 weeks LGBR is on here talking ****?
I don't know the kid sounds like a prick, but he does have some balls to stand up to a guy a lot bigger then him
I think he's earned the right to talk some ****

slinkeh
VeteranX
Old
168 - 08-01-2003, 05:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Fish
wtf do you mean by you wish you were absent?
absent of tw fame?

MST3K-rules
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
169 - 08-01-2003, 05:02
We should have both LGBR and Sarca record audio testimony where they say their side of the incident.

Then we can have Musashi put together a flash film that shows the two possible scenarios.

Then we ... ummm, we vote! Yeah, we vote to say who we believe. It'll be fun.

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
170 - 08-01-2003, 05:03
[IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~trojanman421/*****oked.gif[/IMG]
*edit* ****ing image got jagged on upload

Jungle Fish
VeteranX
Old
171 - 08-01-2003, 05:03
sarca needs to go kick the **** out of the poji fag now, what a ****ing ****** x2

daerid
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
172 - 08-01-2003, 05:03
Quote:
If I were 15 and the size of LGBR and I was attacked by a 23+ year old man, who happened to be twice my size. Yes I would press charges. What? You seem to adhere unto the notion that it's perfectly fine kicking the piss out of adolescent teens by grown men? We have particular tenets of the law which exist to prevent the occurrence of such actions. These laws exist to be used. Assaulting a minor is an unlawful offense, as is Battery. Both of which were broken.

I would flame you for being an obese **** and what not, but what the hell I'm in a chartible mood.
Sorry, but you can say **** like this all you want, but you weren't there.

Finis

Nonie54
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 08-01-2003, 05:03
Quote:

Oh ****ing wah, he sit right there and pretty much asked to get the **** kicked out of him.

MST3K-rules
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
174 - 08-01-2003, 05:05
Quit arguing about the facts!
We need to get a flash film made ASAP, or else the humor won't be topical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3K-rules
We should have both LGBR and Sarca record audio testimony where they say their side of the incident.

Then we can have Musashi put together a flash film that shows the two possible scenarios.

ReCurve
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
175 - 08-01-2003, 05:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3K-rules

cept ones a stupid kid with a smart mouth
the other is a grown man who should know better, doesn't matter what the kid said to sar
he needs to learn to controll himself

def
VeteranXX
Old
176 - 08-01-2003, 05:06
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by `O`BuCKO
what the ****? MadCat is ****ing ugly and disgustingly slutty looking. ****ING EW!
^^

and, sarca shoulda been booted

daerid
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 08-01-2003, 05:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by def
^^

and, sarca shoulda been booted
****ing member, you need to stfu

MST3K-rules
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
178 - 08-01-2003, 05:08
Time for sleep.

I hope this whole incident explodes and becomes a great piece of tribalwar lore.

Curious_George
VeteranX
Old
179 - 08-01-2003, 05:09
Quote:
If I were 15 and the size of LGBR and I was attacked by a 23+ year old man, who happened to be twice my size.
If someone can't back up the **** they're talking they shouldn't be talking it to begin with. At 15 he's old enough to know when to keep his mouth shut, especially when messing with someone much bigger than him.

def
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 08-01-2003, 05:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by daerid
****ing member, you need to stfu
eh, i dont know either of them, i just like to stick up for the little guy cuz i knew what it felt like at one time

Page 9 of 61

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Social Website Bullshit