STK in SWTOR?

Shopper47

Veteran X
Just curious how many are going to be playing, if Adren is thinking about leading again, etc.

I posted in here because this sort of became our unofficial forums when the stk one died the first time.

TC and STK in SWTOR. Since you're not on any form of communications other than here, will let you know if I remember. Also, will be funny when zeph is still getting loot for all 7 of his level 85s, we will be having a good time.

Sorry Pete, but yea, we're looking at Kinrath Spider at the moment. The reasoning is that all of the top SWG pvp guilds on Bloodfin are rolling there. That ensures some good quality players on the server, and even a few republic guilds from SWG are playnig there. Hit up vent if you want to chat pete, or dial me on skype you noob.

Icz, be my guest, but it is starting to look more and more like we are rolling Republic. At this point, even on servers where very good guilds play, it's a 2:1 sith to repub ration. Guessing that's because there's just that many more Sith, so Bioware has nowhere to really put them. So as of right now, it looks like Republic on Kinrath Spider.

Our vent is vent.stkwow.com port: 3975.

We're on just about every night.

I am on vent most days too making the usual e-gay comments, I don't have WoW to complain about but I do complain about how much I suck at BF3 relentlessly.

Kinrath is where they all rolled, but Bloodfin guilds are rolling there too. Currently, the Sith to repub ratio is 1700:1300, which makes it pretty balanced.

We're still considering all options, but that looks best right now. If anyone has opinions, feel free to throw them this way.

ugh just pick something. i dont want to go too dep on the wrong server but at the same time i want to use the head start to actually get a head start :p

Can you still preorder and get the head start? For some reason I thought it didn't happen until the 15th

(also who do you want us to send credits to to get the guild up?)

Back