Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2
Page 627 of 635
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
12521 - 12-19-2018, 01:02
unholy love child of nancy pelosi and mandy patinken (homeland years)

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12522 - 12-19-2018, 01:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
i see everyone is jealous yet again all because of my man (and girl) Redmund out there living his best life
The owner of this thread is Havax, who has made a career out of judging the hotness of other men.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
12523 - 12-19-2018, 01:28
WRONG

the owner of this thread is vanster b/c vanster owns tribalwar gaming news

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12524 - 12-19-2018, 01:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
WRONG

the owner of this thread is vanster b/c vanster owns tribalwar gaming news
Well, it's true that I could make a thread that would be several pages by morning, 90% of the posts would be by meth-head (or whatever his problem is) Tele.

It's kind of a crappy honor, when a forum that you've frequented nearly 20 years is on its last legs, and they crown you. Ugh. If any of the old guard still bothered to be here, if PubKnight, Aestis, WarWitch, and so many others. . .all gone. Save the white supremacists, nobody cares about this forum now; it is a haven for Nazis that require anonymity.

Cliffs: Just because I can make a thread about butterflies go 9 pages, doesn't mean this place is in good health.

Simply look at the "pic of you" thread, the number of times Havax has posted in it, considering and rating pictures of men he doesn't know, and the number of times he's disparaged gays for being gay. I've never seen a man that hates gays so clamoring and happy to look at and rate photographs of men.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12525 - 12-19-2018, 01:49
I'm here!

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
12526 - 12-19-2018, 01:52
well vanster, u just wait and i'll flood post the **** out of that thread and u will see a tru display of some fat drew carey looking mother****er bagging on internet pics while not posting any of his own

btw i only wish i could be as attractive as a fat drew carey looking mother****er

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12527 - 12-19-2018, 01:53
drew carey former us marine semper fi funny guy

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
12528 - 12-19-2018, 04:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Well, it's true that I could make a thread that would be several pages by morning, 90% of the posts would be by meth-head (or whatever his problem is) Tele.

It's kind of a crappy honor, when a forum that you've frequented nearly 20 years is on its last legs, and they crown you. Ugh. If any of the old guard still bothered to be here, if PubKnight, Aestis, WarWitch, and so many others. . .all gone. Save the white supremacists, nobody cares about this forum now; it is a haven for Nazis that require anonymity.

Cliffs: Just because I can make a thread about butterflies go 9 pages, doesn't mean this place is in good health.

Simply look at the "pic of you" thread, the number of times Havax has posted in it, considering and rating pictures of men he doesn't know, and the number of times he's disparaged gays for being gay. I've never seen a man that hates gays so clamoring and happy to look at and rate photographs of men.
ahhahahahaha i wish you could see how much of a stupid ****** ur are, vanster. but alas, you'll never understand.

2:37
Veteran4
Old
12529 - 12-19-2018, 04:49
are you a cross dresser?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12530 - 12-19-2018, 06:40
No. I just have an entire closet full of female clothing for the pure hell of it.

Veteran4
Old
12531 - 12-19-2018, 07:27
can i ask did you do that because you couldn't get woman? and it was easier to get men?

Or were you molested as a child?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12532 - 12-19-2018, 09:16
You are not very good at obfuscation. Prob best you start hitting the bottle again.

EDIT: While the former it totally correct the latter was me just me being flat out mean to you using one of your vices against you.

1. Bedded well over 200 females. Can pick up my phone and have a gash here no prob.
2. Bedded more men than females. Can pick up phone and have one here no prob.
3. Both are equally useless and annoying to me. Which is why none of them are here and will not be here.
4. Old man is confirmed pedo. Mother told me the other day I was kidnapped when I was 2 so anything is def possible.
5. I'm a starboy. Didn't you know?

Spoiler

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-19-2018 at 09:38..
Veteran4
Old
12533 - 12-19-2018, 18:47
Quote:
You are not very good at obfuscation. Prob best you start hitting the bottle again.
Was drugs.. not the bottle?

Veteran4
Old
12534 - 12-19-2018, 19:09
Quote:
You are not very good at obfuscation
Had to google that word my iq is too low.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
12535 - 12-19-2018, 19:10
NuTZ fave map

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
12536 - 12-19-2018, 20:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
1. Bedded well over 200 females. Can pick up my phone and have a gash here no prob.
2. Bedded more men than females. Can pick up phone and have one here no prob.
The Tehvul secret - Start with the ugliest one at the bar and work your way up

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12537 - 12-19-2018, 20:51
Should I know who 2:37 is?

Cuz I dont

Veteran4
Old
12538 - 12-20-2018, 04:02
been gone a long time.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
12539 - 12-20-2018, 04:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
tehvul's appearance has been such a rollercoaster ride

has to have been seen to be believed
An animated gif would be pretty awesome tbh

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
12540 - 12-20-2018, 04:50
i have not tw'd in a few years and the last few pages of this thread.. i dunno what to say

this is whack as ****

and also very nice bars by coombz

Page 627 of 635

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter semen shitter , alex dare levert , and more strega pics , ass mode , crap filled vagina , dare dick hate , dare is a confirmed jew , dare is king , dare sux dix , dick butter , drop your load , fuck my mouth , fuck you vlasic!!! , goshin , goshin goshin goshin , goshin hit on a man , jahoda slut , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz rapes kids , nexter's resource , omg code4 is posting from jail , omg slushiez so beautiful , spnxge pry #1 all time , spxnge banged your mom , spxnge has a mental disorder , spxnge has a metal misnomer , spxnge is fuckin awesome , spxnge spxnge spxnge , strega gays it up , strega is fat , theprovider of massive dick , therapy can't even help him , ugly goshin , ugly ugly goshin , very ugly goshin