Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2
Page 579 of 627
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Contributor
Old
11561 - 10-29-2017, 06:39
ya it seems like the more information u get about what happened as the investigation goes it seems like the more your head spins in circles with more questions

i ended up burying myself inside a bottle for awhile after that

Sponsored Links
TechnoDonut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11562 - 10-29-2017, 09:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
that sucks bro

my story is similar except i found his corpse

i demanded the full pathologist run up, apparently ppl rarely request it

so decomposed in 90 degree heat for about 14 days. i looked up decomp rates and variables and went to the county coroner and contacted homocide w/ written statements from 3 different neighbors that all said they heard a loud altercation outside his house and he was a quiet dude that kept to himself.

brains exposed, thoracic cavity split down the center from decomp rupture, maggots had eaten most of his face, to the bone

ive had my hands in the guts of tons of anatomical cadavers but its hard to make an object out of a sight like that

i dont see how they ruled out blunt force trauma or strangulation so easily, neighbors claimed he got in a physical altercation w/ dude that he evicted from one of his house flips as a retired slum lord.

he had factor v and diabetes that he rarely took care of, neither were mentioned in the pathologists potential cod. they found traces of opiates in his follicle/bloodwork he was prescribed vicodin 20mg twice a day for severe peripheral neuropathy/multiple amputations, then 2 bouts of mrsa and finally osteomyelitis. grim way to check out

regardless, he opened carried his glock 22 and it was hidden in his kitchen pantry with his wallet and keys.

my gma has late stage alzheimers and stage 4 breast cancer. so 2x the inheritance/life insurance in under a year. go me.

/storytime
****, dude. That's ****ed. I hope that you're taking care of your own head. I, probably unwisely, took no time off at all and didn't even bring it up to my school until months after. I did see a counselor for a while, but of course that fell off when I started my clerkships.

Are you planning to finish school?

wtf eat apples
VeteranXV
Old
11563 - 10-29-2017, 13:45
Those are some pretty fuked up storys... My dad died in my arms 7 years ago and im still ****ed up from it.
I couldnt even imagine loosing him because of a violent crime... I would want revenge and not having closer would ruin me...
Sorry for your loss guys.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11564 - 10-29-2017, 13:59
Mom slit her wrists on my 16th birthday in front of me. Not much else needed to describe that nightmare

Last edited by SuperTrap; 10-29-2017 at 14:03..
Semantik
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11565 - 10-29-2017, 14:12
jfc, some ****ed up stories...

My dad moved from Germany to the house next door. He and I were pretty close so I was stoked. After about 5 months, I had spent all night working on building an outbuilding and was super tired. He asked me to come over and I told him I would see him the next day. He seemed bummed but understood. At 4am I get a frantic phone call from Mom saying dad is unresponsive. I rush over, bust open door and do CPR (with my wife) until EMT arrive...no use, they couldnt keep a heartbeat. Massive heart attack. This was the friday before Fathers day.

Fast forward three years. Mom diagnosed with Lung and brain cancer. 5 months to live. She has a stroke and cant use her left arm. She passes away the Friday before Mothers day. In her ****ed up mental state she was allowed to cancel her $1 million life insurance policy. SMH.
/twsobstorytime

dubsack
VeteranX
Old
11566 - 10-29-2017, 15:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Mom slit her wrists on my 16th birthday in front of me. Not much else needed to describe that nightmare

Explains so much. ****ty.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11567 - 10-29-2017, 15:43
It explains my mistrust in people. It explains my work ethic due to after a few years dating meth, determining to not be that **** of a person. Not having patience with people who are not honest with themselves and blames other **** for their situation. Explains no children and not getting married until I was 42 and 'rich' (pfft) and positive of motives.

How could I be positive? She had to live with me and my illness and I trapped her with the Florence Nightingale syndrome. p0W, owned *****.

Goshin
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11568 - 10-29-2017, 15:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantik View Post
jfc, some ****ed up stories...

My dad moved from Germany to the house next door. He and I were pretty close so I was stoked. After about 5 months, I had spent all night working on building an outbuilding and was super tired. He asked me to come over and I told him I would see him the next day. He seemed bummed but understood. At 4am I get a frantic phone call from Mom saying dad is unresponsive. I rush over, bust open door and do CPR (with my wife) until EMT arrive...no use, they couldnt keep a heartbeat. Massive heart attack. This was the friday before Fathers day.

Fast forward three years. Mom diagnosed with Lung and brain cancer. 5 months to live. She has a stroke and cant use her left arm. She passes away the Friday before Mothers day. In her ****ed up mental state she was allowed to cancel her $1 million life insurance policy. SMH.
/twsobstorytime
did you get a lawyer involved to review the circumstances of losing the life policy?

dubsack
VeteranX
Old
11569 - 10-29-2017, 15:59
Quote:
It explains my mistrust in people. It explains my work ethic due to after a few years dating meth, determining to not be that **** of a person. Not having patience with people who are not honest with themselves and blames other **** for their situation. Explains no children and not getting married until I was 42 and 'rich' (pfft) and positive of motives.

How could I be positive? She had to live with me and my illness and I trapped her with the Florence Nightingale syndrome. p0W, owned *****.

Yeah that's why I said it. Your outlook on life makes a lot more sense now.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11570 - 10-29-2017, 16:01
I was p0w owning my wife in case you misunderstood that part

Last edited by SuperTrap; 10-29-2017 at 16:03..
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
11571 - 10-29-2017, 16:03
i think the thing that sucks the most about losing moms and dads and brothers and sisters is that you realize that nobody else on this planet will ever share so much of your best memories with you, others will never give half as much of a **** all about you like they did daily........even if you didn't talk all the time. Even if they weren't always the best people......you were always on their mind and if they were even decent parents would do anything for you in a minutes notice if they could and it wasn't entirely reasonable. i mean that is a core life support system.

to replace that is next to impossible. to substitute it is beyond hard. a lot of people say your own wife and kids can do that......should do that. but not in most of the marriages i see today. not with the majority of women i have personally met.

loyalty and love like that is hard in todays game and modern world

most would sell you down the river for a shiny coin or two

not them though

motoxbudd
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11572 - 10-29-2017, 16:05
how bout we stop with the depressing irl stories of death, and get back to happy pics. complement me on rainbow trout i caught yesterday.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
11573 - 10-29-2017, 16:07
which one is the trout?

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11574 - 10-29-2017, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
how bout we stop with the depressing irl stories of death, and get back to happy pics. complement me on rainbow trout i caught yesterday.
Fly rod?

motoxbudd
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11575 - 10-29-2017, 16:34
Quote:
Fly rod?
naw. uglystick + red balls.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11576 - 10-29-2017, 16:35
Nice. I love fly fishing.. just can't do it anymore

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
11577 - 10-29-2017, 16:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
I was gonna compliment you on looking like Scooby's twin brother

did no one else think that?

lemontw
Veteran
Old
11578 - 10-29-2017, 16:54
(raises hand)

motoxbudd
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
11579 - 10-29-2017, 17:01
good. i like scooby.

Paladin-5
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11580 - 10-29-2017, 18:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i think the thing that sucks the most about losing moms and dads and brothers and sisters is that you realize that nobody else on this planet will ever share so much of your best memories with you, others will never give half as much of a **** all about you like they did daily........even if you didn't talk all the time. Even if they weren't always the best people......you were always on their mind and if they were even decent parents would do anything for you in a minutes notice if they could and it wasn't entirely reasonable. i mean that is a core life support system.

to replace that is next to impossible. to substitute it is beyond hard.
well said.

Page 579 of 627

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter semen shitter , alex dare levert , and more strega pics , ass mode , crap filled vagina , dare dick hate , dare is a confirmed jew , dare is king , dare sux dix , dick butter , drop your load , fuck my mouth , fuck you vlasic!!! , goshin , goshin goshin goshin , goshin hit on a man , jahoda slut , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz rapes kids , nexter's resource , omg code4 is posting from jail , omg slushiez so beautiful , spnxge pry #1 all time , spxnge banged your mom , spxnge has a mental disorder , spxnge has a metal misnomer , spxnge is fuckin awesome , spxnge spxnge spxnge , strega gays it up , strega is fat , theprovider of massive dick , therapy can't even help him , ugly goshin , ugly ugly goshin , very ugly goshin