[T1] The Link Thread

When you
see that wannabe capper coming in past fog distance, resist the impulse to take the shot.
Your autofire will still work if you delay a moment or two while the target crosses the
boundary.

could you elaborate on that a bit please?

picture a tribes map

now at the center is a line that the server creates that divides it in two

any enemy not on your half of the map that you shoot with lazer = o sniping

dummmb

dont like the server rules, don't play on that server. simple. i mean, i'm an admin on shithole, and i've been penalized for o-sniping ( the message that shows up ). what do i do when that happens? i stop o-sniping.

see how easy it is to avoid being kicked?

Not quite. I was observing you after the first o-snipe. You've been warned enough.
You were on the second hill not the first hill. You got a ban this time. It can become
a permaban easily enough.

Remember on US Base it is the target location that matters. If you wish to be considered
a D sniper then please restrict your target selection to your side of the map. When you
see that wannabe capper coming in past fog distance, resist the impulse to take the shot.
Your autofire will still work if you delay a moment or two while the target crosses the
boundary. Similarly if the capper is heading away you will have to take your shot early
and not wait for him to run out of energy over his side of the map.

What a fag

D snipers shouldn't aim at the other side, roflcakes

i got banned for sniping a guy mortar spamming my hof

i was on my own stand but i am not allowed to defend my hof

then i got banned for sniping a guy in a scout spamming my hof

dont like the server rules, don't play on that server. simple. i mean, i'm an admin on shithole, and i've been penalized for o-sniping ( the message that shows up ). what do i do when that happens? i stop o-sniping.

see how easy it is to avoid being kicked?

Yes I understand no o sniping but cmon, your standing on your own fucking roof and you snipe somebody and its considered o sniping? Fuck that every which way.

Sometimes I think to myself, bugs must be the best troll in TW. I mean seriously man... :/

While it is true that I have many decades of experience with trolls, trolling, fighting trolls,
oppressing trolls, etc the true nirvana is a state where you are trolling on the side of total
righteousness.

Really the O sniping thing has been tribal common law for longer than I have been around.

All I did was draw the line, the epsilon, the fine red cunt hair and define once and for all
tribal time what O sniping was. Hitherto, endless arguments ensued with good points
being made by both sides and no progress attained.

Now all that is left is the bashing of bugs_, the trashing of sh-thole, and the requests
for the next NO RULES DAY!!!!!

Not quite. I was observing you after the first o-snipe. You've been warned enough.
You were on the second hill not the first hill. You got a ban this time. It can become
a permaban easily enough.

Remember on US Base it is the target location that matters. If you wish to be considered
a D sniper then please restrict your target selection to your side of the map. When you
boundary. Similarly if the capper is heading away you will have to take your shot early
and not wait for him to run out of energy over his side of the map.

rofl that's the most retarded bullshit i've read in a long time.
get over you pansy

vhud problems.

So, I've downloaded Storks latest with the vhuds. And I only have one visible vhud when I start the game the mini-map.
Is there a way to get those invisible huds appear on my screen (as they should on default)?
I've experienced this same problem with other configs using vhuds, and I've done fresh install many times.

could this problem be caused by the widescreen fix, or the vista fix?

weird

hit ctrl-v for v-hud mover

if that doesn't do anything open console and type hl2::create();

both in game

To clarify, I wasn't contesting the kick, just wondering if I had to contact you to get re-admitted if I was banned. I know I was warned the day previous, but if I was warned before I was kicked that day, I missed the chat :(

Oh well, see you in server

:wave: to all the vets :]

On a side note, are there other servers that people play on? I only usually ping US base with people, and also why does almost everyone smurf nowadays :(

basically it's pub in shithole
duel in argh
pu in sanctuary
there is a euro server as well shazbot or something

only populated servers I know

if anyone wants a base server hosted let me know

i assume you could take it to a lesser extreme and make parts of the weapon translucent, such as the actual disk on the disklauncher which looks pretty fucking cool

Especially if you used the blue gel explosion. Speaking of, does anyone know where I can find that? I accidentally overwrote it and can't seem to find it anywhere.

Back