diablo3 free with 12months of WoW

HaPpY

Veteran XX
the genius of the greedy ginger jew never ceases to amaze...

basically you pay 180$ to play diablo3 most of that time while your wow account is idle and the jew ginger collects free $ :lol: ....on top of that its a ploy to keep people from cancelling their accounts for d3

the sad thing is everyone will think this is some awesome deal :rofl:

Well, if you planned on continuing to play WoW while also checking out D3, it is kind of an awesome deal?

Or a clever ploy for people who are considering playing D3 for the real-money AH to fund their WoW subscription.

Seriously though HaPpY you are not only beating a dead horse you are beating a dead horse its owners left years ago.

You take $15/month for a year. That comes to $180? They'll most likely do something like make it $150 - $160 for the year in monthly installments. Still not worth if you just want Diablo3.

Obviously it's not worth it if you're retarded and go "Derp, I don't really play WoW, but I want D3, so ima gonna sub to WoW for 12 months for $180 and get it for free!!!!@41", but if you're going to actively be playing both games, then why not... It's pretty obvious they're offering this to avoid WoW cancellations when D3 comes out if people were on the fence for which game they wanted to stick to, but if you weren't planning on completely switching to D3 exclusively, then I don't see why you wouldn't want to use this.

Or a clever ploy for people who are considering playing D3 for the real-money AH to fund their WoW subscription.

Seriously though HaPpY you are not only beating a dead horse you are beating a dead horse its owners left years ago.

i swear i saw it twitch!

Obviously it's not worth it if you're retarded and go "Derp, I don't really play WoW, but I want D3, so ima gonna sub to WoW for 12 months for $180 and get it for free!!!!@41", but if you're going to actively be playing both games, then why not... It's pretty obvious they're offering this to avoid WoW cancellations when D3 comes out if people were on the fence for which game they wanted to stick to, but if you weren't planning on completely switching to D3 exclusively, then I don't see why you wouldn't want to use this.

im sure its legit for some fat neckbeard nerds that would seriously have time to play 2 mmos (if you consider d3 one)... gratz to them! :D

Blizzard knows where their money comes from, and from a business standpoint Diablo and Starcraft only exist to keep people playing Blizzard games while they're bored of WoW. This isn't just to prevent people from quitting WoW for Diablo III, it's also a guard against the inevitable subscription losses alongside other MMO releases, and during the downtime between the next content patch and next xpack.

If you already planned on paying for WoW for a year this is a good deal.

If you didn't plan on playing WoW for a year this is a deal to pass on.

How is this such a terrible idea? People are smart/stupid enough to make their own call.

Back