harvard study finds correlation between poor mental health and time on the internet

opsayo also had a hand in mofo's meltdown

he claimed that mofo called his grandma on christamas or something

now opsayo is acting all high and mighty after leaving tw for a couple of years lmfao

moral of the story is opsayo is a terrible person and time hasn't changed that

it could also be interpereted that mentally ill people seek the internet

not necessarily that the internet degrades mental health

lots of mentally ill people self-isolate, and that possibly leads to lots of computer time

1. no fuckin shit

2. this correlation will rapidly change as baby boomers die out and the population shifts towards (currently) younger demos who basically universally spend a large amount of time on the internet/social media

3. social media is a cancer on soceity

yusyussssss i no dis i b a yuge fukn pussyass effemcuck faggetass disgr8c 2 muh own race n i suk chit @ n e gaym i tuch even afta playn it menny yr sumtime 20 o mo yr ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme u FUKU2 MOM FUK
lil effemcuck pussyass fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lmfao wtf smdh lol :jester:

poor opsayo has to settle for a tech job in silicon valley instead of going to harvard

real sad story

works in tech

mad at internet

:rofl:

like a lactose intolerant Chinese mickey mouse pumping out milk and cheese all day

no wonder u 2 so incel together

yusyussssss i no dis i b a yuge fukn pussyass effemcuck faggetass disgr8c 2 muh own race n i suk chit @ n e gaym i tuch even afta playn it menny yr sumtime 20 o mo yr ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme u FUKU2 MOM FUK
lil effemcuck pussyass fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lmfao wtf smdh lol :jester:

Back