Fortnite

fortnite only popular cuz pubg so fkin broken and its there before rest of the BR clones.... if fortnite devs would just ungay a few things (rng + building) itd be a much better game but they refuse to for sake of casual sperglords... which is what will kill off the game soon.

Well not so much that pubg is a broken shit pile but pubg is a broken shit pile that costs $30. Whereas Fortnite is free. Also where do you all get that Fortnite is just a casual player game? Asking because me playing 9 hours at a time with various crews is very common. Ever stop the think maybe YOU are the casual player? Which is the minority of players?

its casual cuz epic wants it to be casual... and they patchin out anything that makes it competitive.

Solo can get a bit gay, but duos and squads are fine bc you can rely on a better teammate. Or one guy fights, the other builds.

damn that thermal scope sure is money though

Game is shit but it is a good laugh with friends that is for sure. When they announced they were incorporating jetpacks I installed the game immediately. Spent most of my time searching for jetpack and rocket launcher so I could MA mfers. Once they took the jetpack out, I lost interest.

#t1life

I play Battlefield 1 on PC mostly. It's hard and looks great, just like my pecker.

I don't understand the popularity of this game on phones/tablets. I'm shocked enough that people play shooter games on console, let alone mobile. Is it just kids who don't have access to computers or consoles?

Am I old?

I played Fortnite and PUBG on mobile just to check them out. Won 2 games in PUBG. Aiming is hilarious as people cannot move, aim, and shoot with the limited controls. Just strafe and spray, really.

only reason anyone plays on mobile is cuz of hype... its just a quicky cash grab for epic. plus the mobile market is ripe for ports now as the hardware has recently become powerful enuf for low quality ports of console/pc games. nintendo switch is also proving said ports are popular.

Back