[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hahahah

this is why you can't listen to indians they don't know wtf they want or what they are after

i remember when they sued all cali school districts back in the 90's for racist mascot names

one HS had a mascot named the warriors ....... as depicted by a strong Indian wearing a headdress with feathers and a tomahawk but that got taken away

for years it was just a giant flaming "W" because everything else offended someone

a decade later they turned the warrior into a spartan soldier.......an Achilles looking motha fuka

then another tribe, on the other side of the city, sued that same school district because the term warrior clearly depicts natives, should depict native americans, in their mind and this was just another form of misallocated cultural appropriation by white people

they also won the lawsuit from what i remember

so they won both ways.....there was zero making them happy here

serveimage

lesson learned.....tell them to fuck off early and often and it will help you with telling them fuck off again later

anything else is worse than giving a crying baby, that will never ever grow up, more teeth rotting candy

Last edited:
Next, I want to see anyone that sings off-key for more than 2 notes during the anthem, fined and jailed.

Further, because the heart is located in the center of the chest, anyone holding their hand over their right boob will likewise be fined and jailed.

This is totally going to hold up in court.

Well I don't think the NFL can make those kind of rules

:ftard:

Well I don't think the NFL can make those kind of rules

:ftard:

this is as bad as the guy on the five today who said what stops the NFL from going after fans who forget to take off their hats or refuses to stand for the anthem

:lol:

that kneeling was a form of biblical reverence

that this is what jesus would have done

DUO5g5PXUAAij5n.jpg

they never stop kicking at the net they don't believe in with this tactic

this isn't what desperation looks like at all

lol vanster holy shit

I don't have a twitter account so where the fuck does that leave me. Maybe the government should set me one up and make me use it to read donny t's tweets while logged in.

Surfs up

Is the blue wave really rising? Democrats see historically low voter turnout in runoff election

AUSTIN — Texas made history Tuesday night by nominating the first openly gay and the first Latina from a major party for governor. But the state also made history for a more dubious distinction — the lowest voter turnout in a Democratic gubernatorial runoff.

In 1920 — the same year women gained the right to vote — Democratic runoff turnout was 449,000. In 2018, it was 432,000.

Soros pays me to solidify pro israeli propaganda in neo nazi simpletons

Okay who do you want to be closer to. Arguably one of the most intelligent races in the world or the sub-Saharan fucks pick a side because those are the two that we have. Just let the Jews know we're on to them and let's be Master races together. That and bring in the Asians and the Russians and fuck everybody else who's trying to steal our work. There are only pockets of the EU Poland Hungary that I might take in also.

Why George Soros' family hasn't been taken out is a big question. If that happened at least the Jews would know to be a little careful.

Last edited:
Back