Who Posted? Total Posts: 4,277 User Name Posts Fool 1,760

You really don't remember?

Ok here we go. We played wow together for a while. Your brother (tpk) totally had a meltdown and then you seemed to kind of start a downward sprial. One night you broke. You went off about how nobody in your life likes you, you couldn't get any women and every time one would give you her number it would be a wrong number. You were clearly shit faced and teflonatron had to hop in and talk you off the ledge. We actually thought you were going to commit suicide and were very worried but tef said he would be on it.

You hide your problems with quips. That's cool and all but never try to pretend that you don't have some fucking issues.

None of what I just said is a lie and others can corroborate.

No, I really don't remember some supposed conversation I had in WoW 10 years ago while being shit faced. Even if something like that did occur, and I take it on faith that you're remembering it accurately, I fail to see how some drunken rant one night ten years ago equates to having a mental breakdown, or why you think it would be appropriate to bring up in the first place. You've been taking shots at me for years, kindly fuck off already.

yeah TW is a safe space where no one ever takes shots at one another

what the hell do you think you're doing Falhawk

take this sarcasm to your buddy, Dutch, who truly thinks this is a safe space for trump supporters lol

Bringing up 10 year old hearsay is basically all that keeps this website going at this point tbh

Bringing up 10 year old hearsay is basically all that keeps this website going at this point tbh

I don't expect it to be coombz. Anyone would get tired of unsolicited psychoanalysis after 15 years, particularly when it's by someone who is clearly going through a midlife crisis and has a multitude of issues themselves. Glass houses.

take this sarcasm to your buddy, Dutch, who truly thinks this is a safe space for trump supporters lol

Dutch isn't my buddy...he's always raging about something or other... :chill:

but if you think about it, calling this place a trump tard safe space is pretty accurate - there really aren't many other places on the internet that you guys could keep posting the same drivel without being laughed off

TW is a nice little echo chamber for you all to support each other while the rest of society looks down on you with either contempt or pity

:shrug:

but if you think about it, calling this place one of the last bastions of free speech would be correct, since there really aren't many other places on the internet that you guys could keep posting the same truths without being banned for wrong-think

ftfy

If only those shit lib social media sites would let us post pictures of goebels non ironically and discuss the real problems with this country like kikes and niggers

If only those shit lib social media sites would let us post pictures of goebels non ironically and discuss the real problems with this country like kikes and niggers

you think about this kind of stuff a lot, don't you? you probably think all blacks look alike too, like hillary does.

libs are the real racists.

Nobody brings up validuz for full sail, hill etc. Nobody talks about how fucked up triple is. Nobody brings up lgbr getting choked out (actually that's true).

We live day to day, or as Vin diesel says a quarter mile at a time.

Let's just talk more about trump.

Petition to change title to trumpwar

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

You really don't remember?

Ok here we go. We played wow together for a while. Your brother (tpk) totally had a meltdown and then you seemed to kind of start a downward sprial. One night you broke. You went off about how nobody in your life likes you, you couldn't get any women and every time one would give you her number it would be a wrong number. You were clearly shit faced and teflonatron had to hop in and talk you off the ledge. We actually thought you were going to commit suicide and were very worried but tef said he would be on it.

lmao

Back