i blame tt "elites" and "regulars" for midair sucking by spockhammer - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page i blame tt "elites" and "regulars" for midair sucking
Page 2 of 3
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 02-10-2017, 06:02
it is negligent and unethical like dubai's shipping the sewage waste off to another area when inside testers keep everything secret, expect everyone else to fight their fights for them, and dont support T1 the way it deserves while letting worse games like t2,tv,ta, get a better shot in midair

dismal really

Sponsored Links
S_hift
VeteranX
Old
22 - 02-10-2017, 07:38
this is why I've lost all hope for the remakes. Every goddamn time they just alien the hardcore veterans of T1. Its sad really. Its sad that all we can really do is complain about it.

what we really should be doing is; stop having high hopes for any kind of tribes remake. Stop paying these assholes when all they do is continue to **** on our dreams (a good tribes remake). Instead focus on evolving tribes 1 itself. Hell I'd even throw some money at anyone developing new plugins for T1

people like broast, groove, and bugs continue to impact tribes in a positive manner. It still surprises me how much tribes has progressed over the years and I'm proud to even have experienced a little bit of its awesomeness.

I <3 Tribes1

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 02-10-2017, 07:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_hift View Post

what we really should be doing is; stop having high hopes for any kind of tribes remake.
thats not true. u can bernie sanders it and take care of minority rights or majority rights that got eroded and then buried because of bush league **** like t2 etc

this way when theres an opening if you've stuck to watever principles it is you want to stick to you can nuke ppl that try to abuse against them

anyway this is what t1 should be doing in midair

find the hard line (duel combat and skiing should be the same, forget a full conversion of a mod 4 now) that t1 players want to support and then stick to it imo

forget this settling for rapid fire disk and no beacon hops bad passes and chaingun reload LOL fuk that ppl need to ARGUE AGAINST THESE THINGS LOUDLY IN PUBLIC

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
24 - 02-10-2017, 08:08
well seeing how pissed off you are about it, I don't even want to pay for access. I'm not gonna personally critique the game but I can tell you from personal experience that any remake sucks.

I think its sad that you fell for their marketing scheme tho. Seeing that the game was initially released to be a spiritual successor of LT it was blatantly obvious that they where trying to pull whatever player base was left in T1.

Anyway quit ****posting and come to niflhiem and 1v1 me on hk maybe show me some dc route.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 02-10-2017, 08:11
i wanted to support them despite it being a different vision from what i'd have ideally wanted and i did with 4k+ of my own government provided money :-D

however recently it came up that they were interested in making a t1 classic LT server flag mode - basically a t1 clone mode

the issue is most of our community members dont have quality agency or vocalize the core points they want to argue in favor of t1 especially in a situation favoring extremely critical sifting opinions, they tend to sell T1 short and undervalue it or what can be done on unreal engine to make midair more similar to t1

this is mostly from alliances in family/corporate culture etc and it sucks but it really isnt a big deal if people just man up and talk about what they want out of midair in public, especially on an open speech forum like tw now that the chance has arrived

if people do that then the accessibility is there for everyone to at least have a voice that wont get deleted out right and you end up seeing a more true demographic reading than projectiles latest dave g and everything after is evolution man ~!~~~~~ schpeel

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 02-10-2017, 08:23
rapid fire disk and server side Game Master Only autoaim is c00l and all and u can win a championship with it in overwatch before a nuclear engineer like kovaak calls hacks

opsayo is a snakey little gook etc

t1 can live again in midair but im 2 lazy to argue for it, i like the current midair game and am pr0 @ it, this is just my heads up for any1 making complaints in the future, stork and opsayo have most say here so if u dont like the game blame them

izza tried his best and vamp too it is stork and opsayo who threw every1 under the bus and must be banned from t1 now

sorry,

my condolences etc g0d bl3ss

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
27 - 02-10-2017, 08:24
I guess this isn't hirez you're working with. where can i add my opinion on the subject matter? Also banning stork and poopsayo is a bit harsh. Opsayo has helped share immense knowledge of LT and stork has created great textures and maps for LT. People like fish aughta be outright banned and thats the only one.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 02-10-2017, 09:21
midair came out acting like big corporate like hirez so theyre getting treated like hirez duh

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 02-10-2017, 09:30
tribes 1 is the crown jewel in the entire series

it shouldn't be relegated to chinese master server private tourneys, or a yearly Christmas reunion every couple years, or a draft tourney here and there

if the option is there to bring major t1 gameplay elements into midair ppl should do it really strongly and BE VOCAL ABOUT IT

because **** all the scum since dave g and all the other sequels that have tried to justify dumbing down the series for their own pay check at the expense of all the fans

and mabel and rejectile are trying to do that again except for themselves and their little crew this time. purely self-serving. they need to be called on it, and contrary to what internet bull**** SA culture shows, that type of rewriting history **** isnt the norm.

the arguments used to justify dumbing down the game from t1 to t;a are all bull****. dave g's own words can be used against any argument that a sequel title had any higher value than t1.

the fact is t1 had all the value, and the sequels had all the issues, bad gameplay, drama, crashes, bad sales, limited reception, fractured communities, etc

u arent gonna unite the tribes or some **** with hodge-podge soup of tribes,

soup nazi 4 tribes 1 style midair mode, take no exceptions imo

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
30 - 02-10-2017, 09:37
do you have aspergers?

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-10-2017, 09:38
do u have a bdsm complex where u like being called out for how retarded u are

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
32 - 02-10-2017, 09:55
2 stork and opsayo

rayn says to build the wall in midair against ppl that want midair to not like t1 gl hf i retired =D

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
33 - 02-10-2017, 13:58
lol I'm just messing with you dude. Its good to see someone so pationate about something that could have actually been new tribes

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 02-10-2017, 14:03
ur trying to one up me and ur too much of an idiot to do it pls stop sperg

the fact is the entire series is dated compared to the market innovating original game tribes 1, tribes 1 evolved the series the correct way ----> mods

all the sequels did it the wrong way ----> spinning old wheels and making tweaks for friends (the disk is now 90% faster A MAJOR IMPROVEMENT WE DIDNT SEE THOUSANDS OF TIMES IN T1 mods)

you cant yes-man or buy ur way into making a great game and tribes fans should have learned this after t2/and halo stole the market with advertising and then stagnate it to ****

a t1 mode in midair deserves a hard fight for it, and community leaders are expected to do this on their community's behalf. not every1 is qt like fett who KNOWS FISHSTIX IRL

tribes 1 is timeless but not everyone has the opportunity to ensure the game is rigged for tribes 1 people by tribes 1 people. if the option is there and devs are offering a t1 classic mode with server flags, it is in every1s best interests for leadership to be extremely aggressive critical and unsettling till the t1 midair server flag mod is PERFECT

just my 2centz

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 02-10-2017, 14:17
it's in the community leadership's best interests to be aggressively vocal and critical about the differences between t1 and midair especially if theyre making t1 server flags and when not everyone is allowed to give input

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
36 - 02-10-2017, 14:26
this way we will get the pro gamer money, and vo0 wil not delete me as steam friend. as a community tribes talk and tribes 1 must band together to make midair great again with t1 classic LT mode. a timeless competitive pro mode for CTF genre games ~rip courtney arthur :-[ :-[ #****egangs

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
37 - 02-10-2017, 15:23
you don't wanna read you just wanna write...

and i'm the aspie? :3

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 02-10-2017, 22:29
ya again, dont criticize my reading comprehension and listening skills when your functional literacy rate is as low as yours .

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
39 - 02-11-2017, 00:47
actually i learned how to read in kindergarten. just sayin. calm down guy. just delete mid air and play more T1

ggs today

edit; why the **** you always wanna ban people from T1? that ****s like last resort for people who actually cause problems. Its rather idiotic imo. Not that they even play T1 anymore but still.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 02-11-2017, 01:26
Literacy in the United States - Wikipedia
Quote:
Rates of literacy in the United States depend on which of the various definitions of literacy is used. Governments may label as literate those individuals who can read a couple thousand simple words they learned by sight in the first four grades in school.
functional literacy is different than simple literacy try again u dumb ****ing aggro ******

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page i blame tt "elites" and "regulars" for midair sucking

Social Website Bullshit