[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

havax / Tele. Please tell me why firing Rex was a good thing. Or even warranted.

I won't bother asking fool because shilling is just in his nature.

The cabinet ain't a permanent position. If someone isn't doing the job to the desires of the president, why would the president be obligated to keep that person? Are they supposed to fall on the sword of their nominations for their entire term or are they allowed to change their mind? You haven't provided any argument that firing him is a bad thing. Obama literally fired Stanley McChrystal for speaking bad about him to Rolling Stone. Should he not have fired him for that?

Last edited:
The cabinet ain't a permanent position. If someone isn't doing the job to the desires of the president, why would the president be obligated to keep that person? Are they supposed to fall on the sword of their nominations for their entire term or are they allowed to change their mind? You haven't provided any argument that firing him is a bad thing. Obama literally fired Stanley McChrystal for speaking bad about him to Rolling Stone. Should he not have fired him for that?

Holy shill lmao

Yes it normal for a president to fire almost the entire aid/cabinet in less than one year :lol:

Holy shill lmao

Yes it normal for a president to fire almost the entire aid/cabinet in less than one year :lol:

I did not say it was normal, or that I approve of the turmoil. Acting like they are permanent or elected officials, however, is equally as silly. They serve at the behest of the president. If he wants them gone, he's free to do so. Most people can't even name 5 cabinet members of any president without googling them.

It's the presidential cabinet suppose to have a higher turnover rate than micky dees?

Captain Tele said:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/13/killing-clean-power-plan-wont-save-coal-commentary.html

lights out on making and manufacturing shit......exporting anything

record jobs for bartenders (blackpeople), waitresses, and immigrant pool cleaners and gardeners

no wonder you hate your neighbors so much

u should move to Los Angeles man

STOCKS UP

Trump is running with manufacturing right. Especially coal

Trump Can Coal Country Knows It | CleanTechnica

I mean my gosh he's done so much for dead industries.

I can't wait for him to save steel.

Last edited:
Back