[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

jobs are apparently a pretty big thing in Trumplandia

DW-85e5VMAEaamJ.jpg:large

not just mowing yards and porch sitting

Democrats moved away from the working and jobs thing once they realized it was a topic that would only get them whitlashed again by deplorables and russian bots

that rust belt is apparently tired of being so rusty

sometimes people ask me why i just dismiss information from jews as being empty and without an actual point or substance

DXtWWZvU0AA6amr.jpg

DXtWWZwVAAAKTVj.jpg

i call it years of conditioning

DXn9mkKUQAASOED.jpg

jobs are apparently a pretty big thing in Trumplandia

DW-85e5VMAEaamJ.jpg:large

not just mowing yards and porch sitting

Democrats moved away from the working and jobs thing once they realized it was a topic that would only get them whitlashed again by deplorables and russian bots

that rust belt is apparently tired of being so rusty

Yes and where do unions exist blue states

This is like moving in opposite directions tele

I wont ever understand this but whatever its like we 180d if you ever mentioned supporting tariffs as a republican in 60s 70s 80s in texas theyd point out detroit worked well there

Afl-cio is happy tho win for them even if we all get shafted they dont care they got pensions and pay to bankrupt us all

Gotcha. Saving 30,000 steel jobs is totally worth the 175,000 jobs these tariffs will cost us in other industries.

Sound trade-off.

I thought the article you posted said 146,000 jobs?

Now within a matter of hours its up to 175,000 jobs.

Afl-cio is happy tho win for them even if we all get shafted they dont care they got pensions and pay to bankrupt us all

yeah i don't get it either

he is a ny classic liberal

i mean rust belt is rusting but there is a lot of reasons for that

much like atlantic city being so shitty

even bankruptcy and systematic collapse didn't get all the parasitic politicians out of Detroit.......starve them all out

so it is like watching someone try to prop up a world that no longer exists at this point........pretty much what Trump signed on to do

I have my own reservations about how successful any of this will be

Last edited:
Embrace ur new neo nazi identity

that'll drive those libtards insane

i didn't realize just how leftist loony extreme you really were.

extremist liberals labeling everyone nazis are awesome. they are definitely helping for the november elections.

so much anlrage

not enough unity

we must put aside our differences and unite against our enemies to #maga

we must unite against portugal

i didn't realize just how leftist loony extreme you really were.

extremist liberals labeling everyone nazis are awesome. they are definitely helping for the november elections.

I've only labeled one neo nazi as a neo nazi.

It just happens to be your buddy.

Back