[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford won't testify Monday but open to doing so later next week - The Washington Post

oh sure bitch, just whenever you feel like it, u just let us know. washington dc is on Christine Blasey Ford time now, it's all good.

what a joke.

push kav through.
They need more time to write the story and make witnesses. What a joke lol... how much more of this before people start getting shot in the streets? I don't think the Dums know what they're pushing for here.

have you read the comments section?

holy shit, they are *amazing*

its all triples, vansters, clus, faytals, and epicdummies with diff screen names :lol:

that is all that is left

there is no middle ground

the lines are physically etched in the sand at this point

pretending to sit on the fence is no longer possible

will get rocks tossed at you as quick as it does when Brasstax suggests this approach a few pages back

Right there. Stopped reading.

Registered Independent, right? How did I guess? One of these days I'm going to find an independent that isn't a nazi crazy. Today is not that day.

because you are a LITERAL NAZI in their eyes......you are the enemy they were taught to hate their entire lives

so there is no moderate ideology or moderation to be had.....i am sad to say

DGO63fzW0AE7XsN.jpg

"Do not forget that these people
want you broke, dead, your kids
raped and brainwashed, and they
think it's funny." -Sam Hyde

these aren't random nobody accounts

these are people guiding policy here

Dne5Mi6XcAIuonh.jpg

this is basically the opinion of the DIMMS at this point (not just the ELF party in S. Africa)

Former Sanders Spokeswoman: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party"

‘Something has actually changed’: Women, minorities, first-time candidates drive Democratic House hopes

this is their new party platform to justify theft and socialized robbery

why? because it is their turn. YOU HAD YOUR TURN AT THE WHEEL

you can pretend to negotiate with these people......or you can stop doing that. Realize your right to exist, your own right to own property, to own stuff, and put the commie children in their place already

even if that is at the back of the bus

:shrug:

Last edited:
With all the pictures surfacing of 15 year old Ford with beer in hand its no wonder she can't remember any details

that is all that is left

there is no middle ground

the lines are physically etched in the sand at this point

pretending to sit on the fence is no longer possible

will get rocks tossed at you as quick as it does when Brasstax suggests this approach a few pages back

because you are a LITERAL NAZI in their eyes......you are the enemy they were taught to hate their entire lives

so there is no moderate ideology or moderation to be had.....i am sad to say

DGO63fzW0AE7XsN.jpg

"Do not forget that these people
want you broke, dead, your kids
raped and brainwashed, and they
think it's funny." -Sam Hyde

these aren't random nobody accounts

these are people guiding policy here

Dne5Mi6XcAIuonh.jpg

this is basically the opinion of the DIMMS at this point (not just the ELF party in S. Africa)

this is their new party platform to justify theft and socialized robbery

you can pretend to negotiate with these people......or you can stop doing that. Realize your right to exist, your own right to own property, to own stuff, and put the commie children in their place already

even if that is at the back of the bus

:shrug:

thats the problem

i grew up in a dem household, didnt think much of it

but the election of owebama and how they went about it made me aware of what lengths these nutjobs will go to

and since then, the past 8 years grew even worse

then Orange Hitler was elected and they went full fuckin retard

but i am betting we havent hit peak retardation yet either

thats the problem

i grew up in a dem household, didnt think much of it

but the election of owebama and how they went about it made me aware of what lengths these nutjobs will go to

and since then, the past 8 years grew even worse

then Orange Hitler was elected and they went full fuckin retard

but i am betting we havent hit peak retardation yet either

not even close

GOV JERRY BROWN: ‘SOMETHING’S GOT TO HAPPEN TO’ TRUMP, PEOPLE MUST ‘GET RID OF HIM’

<-----------------they want to go this way (and faster)

Democratic California Gov. Jerry Brown called President Donald Trump a “saboteur” and claimed Trump would undermine America “if we don’t get rid of him.”

the rest of us want to go this way ---------------------->

and the pressure isn't going to stop until this baby rips apart

an amicable divorce and split is the best we can hope for

and the globalists are so hell bent on a one size fits all model they will also not allow that to occur without bloodshed or another world war

which comes first is anyone guess

but there will be a breaking point to this sooner or later

ANY.DAY.NOW

Spoiler

Last edited:
not even close

GOV JERRY BROWN: ‘SOMETHING’S GOT TO HAPPEN TO’ TRUMP, PEOPLE MUST ‘GET RID OF HIM’

<-----------------they want to go this way (and faster)

the rest of us want to go this way ---------------------->

and the pressure isn't going to stop until this baby rips apart

an amicable divorce and split is the best we can hope for

and the globalists are so hell bent on a one size fits all model they will also not allow that to occur without bloodshed or another world war

which comes first is anyone guess

but there will be a breaking point to this sooner or later

ANY.DAY.NOW

yeah it's pretty clear that they firmly feel that some kind of one world gvt that makes everyone equal is worth killing anyone opposed to their feelz

thats what makes them so dangerous. they dont care if you embarrass, humiliate, or correct them. all that matters is the end state and the end of you.

hate the 2d A? no problem, a leftie will flip out and kill some people and we should demand more bans

1st A? ha, we'll label your message as 'hate' to deny you the ability to use your Right

the only way we can fix this is to give them Antarctica and let them build their utopia in peace. promise they will never hear from me for sure

not seeing a lot of other options or choices tbh

split the country in half......give them cali and new york (they are gone anyways)

let them have their underfunded feces filled oasis

Will IV on Twitter:

^^^let them pick their future......their path free of those they wish to subjugate and control + fleece for feelz

let all of it go to shit like Puerto Rico and Chiraq and Detroit

DZgRmgCXcAE63ev.jpg

or split them in half

most of them worship che and mao and stalin for a reason

Fusilamiento1XY.jpg

it wasn't to be trendy or ironic.......it was because celebrating your death, on behalf of government, by the hands of others, was always built into the fabric of their beliefs and goals

the right wing needs to learn to accept that already

the people on Tucker Carlson each night aren't characters.......aren't acting.......they are 100% serious in their goals and tribal allegiances to their cause.

the right wing either keeps up or get shut out......shed no tears for those who shed none for you

Trump needs to put on his storm boots for this shit storm already

Last edited:
other news:

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week - WSJ

downplayed by the party whose latest slogan is "we need more people dependent on us, vote democrat 2018"

record high market......record low unemployment

record high partisanship and hatred for President :rofl:

serious question

is there any white minority country where the predominantly black/brown/yellow/red/purple leadership goes around bragging about how low "white unemployment" rate is each and every single time they speak......

then why the fuck do GOP politicians keep cucking like this so hard

it makes blood come out of my ears

we will yet again pin the tail to the donkey cael

or the north is currently controlled by a confederate general from NY named Trump :rofl:

maybe you only know chinese history

one thing i feel like doing right now is giving up all guns

and then voting democrat.....Maxine 2020

then just handing over my property and land with a big fat smile on my face

after they fuck my wife and take my life

but at least you can't call me racist u know?

Back