[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How about distributing the medical supplies to the states on an as-needed basis, at cost.

You think it's good to introduce private middle men and start bidding wars for absolutely no reason?

Of course you do.

The private sector already has supply chains everywhere. If there is a bidding war everyone is going to start producing and innovating, which has already begun. These are not finite materials, and there needs to be incentive to produce. Nothing the government does can be faster or less expensive.

private sector => chains => private sector is racist and pro-slavery

u can't deny

pro hint: natives that fought in the revolutionary war, fought for the crown.
this shithole is fun because it's done.

This place is available because of bots, and that's it. You, and people that respond to you, reside in trailer parks. Get that corn liquor. git it

actually i reside next to the trailer park, u need at least a singlewide for them to let u in

thx 4 responding 2 me tho :cool:

pro hint: natives that fought in the revolutionary war, fought for the crown.
this shithole is fun because it's done.

This place is available because of bots, and that's it. You, and people that respond to you, reside in trailer parks. Get that corn liquor. git it

Your losing is genetic. Makes sense.

You all insulted the other side like crazy last election. How'd that tactic work out for you all?

While you are at it. Pull up a current weather radar map. East of Boston.

i24NEWS - EU nods to US plan for transitional government in Venezuela.

oXXX35E.png

Another 'Give 'em enough rope' victim of
our great President
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-fires-michael-atkinson-intelligence-ig-who-told-congress-about-ukraine-phone-call-report

President Trump has fired Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for the U.S. intelligence community who alerted Congress to concerns about a Trump phone call with the president of Ukraine – a matter that led to the president’s impeachment last year.

btw see anything wrong here? because President Donald Trump does.

Last edited:
fuck it is really easier to not even think or worry about it. what will the rangers schedule be this year?

Back