Why exactly did Kura leave?

I heard he traded 4 million Toppas cereal box top points for the parts to build a full scale Focke Wulf 190.

Upon assembling it, he realized he had built it inside his mom's basement.

Undaunted, he vowed not to post again until he had disassembled and reassembled his mother's house in a different location so that he could fly the plane.

Last edited:
Kura goes to a community college? Oh the irony, oh the irony...but hey Kura, we still love you brah, come on back...your intelligence far exceeds some individuals I know who go to state universities...

He no doubt created a smurf here already so he wouldn't be caught lurking. I shall monitor his progress on his new forum.

Kurayami is a pussy. Who cares if some jew calls your house? I would just pick up and tell him to please refrain from calling me in the future.

He has graduated TW I guess..
kuraacceptance.jpg

Thats funny shit. He corrected me on a war topic, which of course he was wrong about, but I just let it go. Now we find out that instead of an official 4 year university, he was going to community college. Not to knock community colleges, but He came off like he was a fricking dean of History.

Back