Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

trolling the master troll

Have to hand it to you this time, Tse. Well played.

If you want to see a funnier one, look at the thread abotu Venezuela and Russia from last night.

Data absolutely trolled the fuck out of him, Sir Emo Darkness started babbling a bunch of random shit about russia... and then scotthewise caught him being absolutely wrong on basic facts.

Kura couldnt admit he was wrong.

He proceeded to call them idiots, say he's putting them on ignore and then ran from the thread.

:lol:

If you want to see a funnier one, look at the thread abotu Venezuela and Russia from last night.

Data absolutely trolled the fuck out of him, Sir Emo Darkness started babbling a bunch of random shit about russia... and then scotthewise caught him being absolutely wrong on basic facts.

Kura couldnt admit he was wrong.

He proceeded to call them idiots, say he's putting them on ignore and then ran from the thread.

:lol:
Wow. You're more psychotic than I thought.
I never once said the word "ignore" and I posted in the thread until I went to bed.

I did call them idiots, though.

I can't help but wonder if you realize that posts like this are what destroy the "credibility" that is so very important to you...

Wow. You're more psychotic than I thought.
I never once said the word "ignore" and I posted in the thread until I went to bed.

Ahh... you're right.

The nice thing about this thread is that I have two more names to add to my idiot list.

Indeed, i stand corrected. How "psychotic" of me.

See how easy it is to admit when you're wrong, Emo Sir Darkness? :lol:

Then again... you do LOVE making up shit...

Kaliningrad, a Russian enclave that isn't Russia, never was Russia

Then again... you do LOVE making up shit...
:rofl:

Kaliningrad was known as Königsberg for the 800 years before the Soviets occupied it.
Strong arguments could be made that it is a part of Germany, Poland, Prussia, or Pomerania.
Not one argument could be made that it is a part of Russia, which was the claim, not that it is currently administered by Russia.

As usual, you prove how little you understand any topic being discussed.
Not surprising considering your lack of education. ;)

TseTse is currently researching Kaliningrad and Königsberg on Wikipedia so that he can become an expert and "own" me with his doctoral* education.

kurasex36.jpg

kurasex37.jpg

kurasex38.jpg

kurasex39.jpg

kurasex40.jpg

Some of these are stupid. It's gotta be something dropped in the middle of a thread, not a thread dedicated to it. Then it just becomes dumb.

Stilgar has yet to post anything even slightly funny despite his many awkward attempts at it, so it comes as little surprise that his Photoshops are also terrible and stupid.

Back