drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

If you had any reasonable amount of joy in your lives, you wouldn't be BEGGING to be interacting with a "schizo pathetic nerd" on an internet forum, so I think we can all safely assume that you are miserable human beings, no hobbies, and zero courage to grab what you want out of life.

I am TPK. I have everything I want and more. There is nothing that you can ever say to me that will even nick my defenses.

I've figured all this shit out. I've mastered it.

Come at me all you want. You are about to get RAPED RAPED RAPED DRAGON FUCKED!

NWS http://i.imgur.com/S7zCeIe.gif nws

No, that's just a bullshit line that people use when they don't know what else to say and can't keep up.

WTF does that even say "you're being defensive"?

By DEFINITION I'm being defense because this thread was started about me. Since the thread was started about me, I am literally on the defensive, and EVERYONE that has graduated from the 2nd grade would know that, so you are merely stating the obvious, and by that I'm telling you that you are stating absolutely nothing.

If you are staying absolutely nothing then you are LOSING.

and if you are losing... well, then you are a loser...

So is that all you have bro?

You're just going to try and convince people that I have a condition? Is that victory for you?

What you want bro? You want me to say I have herpes or whatever? K cool bro, I got HPV warts all over my fucking nads, they are infecting my face and mind and I'm totally fucked up.

Happy now?

Can I fucking move on with my life now?

Do you realize how much of my important fucking time you are wasting?

Unlike you, I have a life dude, and I'd like to go back to it as soon as possible without wasting my time on little pointless shits like you and faghawk and everyone else...

really

i dont think i need to convince anyone about anything

can you even put your own trousers on in the morning

So are we fucking done here now?

Or do you type at 7 words per minute?

Fucking slow ass turtle fuck that can't even type....

Jeese. Did you even graduate high school?

Fucking hell this is stupid.

tumblrm8f89pqrkv1r5zbh1o.gif

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING?

DERP?

If everyone is already so convinced as you say, then why are you even fucking here wasting my time?

because i have a prurient interest in the more batshit aspects of the human psyche

think of me like a victorian vicar who is a little too interested in the exact level of depravity going on in the local whoring district

except that district is your head

and you are my experiment

Can I ask you a serious question?

How can you have an interest in the human psyche without even knowing how to fucking spell?

Don't you need linguistic ability to learn about such things? Or does your retarded slow ass mommy read all the books to you so you can understand?

Notice how fallhawk dropped way the fuck out instantly after he realized what was happening.

I'm not fucking around anymore.

Dude was MUCh smarter than you fucktard...

Fallhawk is stupid as fuck, but he knew when he was heavily outmatched and ran for the fucking hills like you should have 4 posts ago...

You are walking into a sandstorm of hurt and ur face is melting off before your eyes and you are still standing here like a fucking idiot.... holy crap man...

All I can picture is a dude backed into a corner with a tin hat on and smeared lipstick brandishing an arbitrary weapon, such as a rolling pin or curtain rod, threatening people to "GET BACK" and "LEAVE ME ALONE" while they continue gathering around him, concerned and confused by increasing numbers due to the spectacle he has unwittingly created.

Though that's probably just me. Don't bite my head off TPK.

Johnny Cage wins mother fucker... I triple knocked ur head off for emphasis and everyone is laughing at you right now...

We are done...

You are way too fucking slow to even keep up...

All I can picture is a dude backed into a corner with a tin hat on and smeared lipstick brandishing an arbitrary weapon, such as a rolling pin or curtain rod, threatening people to "GET BACK" and "LEAVE ME ALONE" while they continue gathering around him, concerned and confused by increasing numbers due to the spectacle he has unwittingly created.

Though that's probably just me. Don't bite my head off TPK.

ya this kid cant figure out he bring it upon himself LOL

did ne1 remind tpk that falhawk isnt married

or is he goign 2 continue to make awkward jabs at his ex

Back