Camp Fire aftermath

5414328955_9386574d88_o.jpg

yeah cali really fucked it up by providing the majority of this country's agriculture while simultaneously being the center of technological innovation
fuck them for expanding !

yeah cali really fucked it up by providing the majority of this country's agriculture while simultaneously being the center of technological innovation
fuck them for expanding !
You'd think with such incredible achievements under their belts they wouldn't have such massive debt and homelessness. Shining beacon of amazing, that CA.....

You'd think with such incredible achievements under their belts they wouldn't have such massive debt and homelessness. Shining beacon of amazing, that USA.....

Just because a person has money and a brain doesn't mean that they will use either wisely.

^^ Old man wisdom right there

I live about 2 hours south of Paradise and the day of the fire was probably the most windy day, coming from the north ive ever seen here. Illuminati

Its looked like hell here since, but not the worst ive seen, there have been more local fires. I honestly think there are just too many fucking people and this shit will happen in dry, high wind situations because people are to worthless to know better. Your state doesnt have fires? Probably because your environment isnt the same, but trust me, you have the same amount of stupid

also scooby I was born and raised in Idaho, do I get a pass when I move to Nevada from Cali?

Last edited:
no, u don't get a pass

all u have done is illustrate ur disloyalty 2 civilization, ur disrespect 4 idaho, and ur dedication 2 the nightmare of californication via decadent and immoral baby boomer inspired lifestyle choices

There was a huge sheet of smoke and ash drifting along above I-5 up to Williams. The air quality is slightly better in Sacramento today, but it is the first time I have really seen people walking around with particulate masks on.

A lot of these fires are caused by normal things, like the rim of a blown out car wheel making sparks, and in the case of Paradise, it may have been a power line. A particularly wet winter the year before gave us a great crop of dry grass this fall, and thus some bad fires. Everyone who lives in Rural California knows fire season will be bad when the winter before has a lot of rain.

Back