[NFL] Week 14

9uad7a.jpg

Don't the Pats blow the game in Miami like 80% of the time?
Yeah. I watched the 1st half then went to bed. I'm over the tease of Miami. Start the season with a few wins, blow a bunch of games they should win, then try to come back at the end of the year to keep the fans interested. THe problem is, Miami is always fighting just to make the wild card.

Yeah. I watched the 1st half then went to bed. I'm over the tease of Miami. Start the season with a few wins, blow a bunch of games they should win, then try to come back at the end of the year to keep the fans interested. THe problem is, Miami is always fighting just to make the wild card.
phins are still recovering from watching marino get his shit pushed in during SB XIX

Spoiler

san francisco forty niners more like san francisco kneeling whiners amirite fellas?

p.s. LACES OUT, DAN

but tbh is anybody shocked that the patriots don't play well after they have spent several days hanging out in one of the world's top party cities?

but tbh is anybody shocked that the patriots don't play well after they have spent several days hanging out in one of the world's top party cities?

‏Verified account @BenVolin

Most teams when they come to Miami stay at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood. Beautiful hotel, right on the beach, 20 minutes from South Beach.

The Patriots are staying in an office park next to a strip mall in suburban Ft. Lauderdale.
10:44 AM - 11 Dec 2017

Ben Volin on Twitter:

Back