What's your adversity score?

What's your adversity score?

• Total voters

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
On a scale from 1 to 10 with a wookie.

1 being completely non-adverse. It's as if you float through life without effort. Treasure rains down from the heavens on your day. Angels play fucking horns for you when you wake up.

10 being all the adversity belongs to you.
You were born a baby and had to grow up.
Life was tough.
People were dicks.
Money was scarce.
They laughed at you and kept you down.
The whole world seems against you.
It sucked to be you.
You had no legs.
And a hideous face.
People pointed their fingers and laughed.
Angels farted in your general direction.
You really need some free shit to get back on track.

The wookiee means you are a wookiee*

*Can also mean you identify with being a wookiee which is good enough these days so we will keep that in mind.

Last edited:
with 1 being
4aVsON.gif

and 10 being
womens-march-8.jpg

im temporarily 1
34zycl2.jpg

Fuck - your adjusted SAT is high, bro. Now would be the time to apply at a university or college of your choice. The use of this "adversity score" will surely spread out to housing applications, loans, concert ticket purchases, different odds in Vegas - just turn that adversity into free shit. Turn that frown upside down with some get out of jail free cards bro.

The adversity starts at the moment of conception. Many factors are at play. What with the threat of abortion and such, these little creatures can have a 10 before they even turn into an embryo. The best bet is to just make some shit up about how you feel at the moment you want something for free.

Dear god I hope the lists get out. I’d love to see the most adverse people. First most adverse on my list? Girls that volunteer to suck my dick without me having to put on a fake state trooper uniform and throwing the blue lights on them.

Who oversees the proper application of adversity? I may have wasted my adversity. Fuck!!

I would love to see what schools and jobs in the US would like if they were forbidden from collecting racial or gender data and just hire based on metrics/qualifications.

Back