Here's a little something you will all appreciate. I needs the +rep KTHX

ya so 5th time he has said he'd quit and bitched out?

it takes a special type of lunatic to think this is a good way to spend his time instead of trying to mend the family he broke by choosing his career over them

look mitch, i can do this without getting you in trouble. in fact, i wasn't even really going to do that, although yes, i have enough info about you that it would be easy, but i'm not that vindictive.

i was simply going to get the site blocked so that you can never come here again (unless you started doing the whole vpn thing, which could get you into real trouble there)

so here are the terms. if you accept that your name will be changed to Bitchdubai while you are here, i will not get the site blocked for you. If you can't accept that, say your goodbyes now.

This is a pretty bitchy thing to do. Just saying. It's fucking mitch, who cares what he says. We've got a whole host of other annoying people, people that are complete degenerates, and we allow them to spout their drivel. Mitch is a useless cunt and annoying as fuck but he's at least not a drain on the system. Nexting him, or bullying him with the ability to do so, is so worthless when there are so many other people that are shittier. The only reason this works is cause he's got something to lose. Those others have nothing and can't be bothered. So instead we humor them and the one guy that's got a job and family that he's actually with we chase off. WTF

maybe you're right, doggor. but he made his choice. i really won't miss him, though. sorry i ruined tw for you, bro.

This is a pretty bitchy thing to do. Just saying. It's fucking mitch, who cares what he says. We've got a whole host of other annoying people, people that are complete degenerates, and we allow them to spout their drivel. Mitch is a useless cunt and annoying as fuck but he's at least not a drain on the system. Nexting him, or bullying him with the ability to do so, is so worthless when there are so many other people that are shittier. The only reason this works is cause he's got something to lose. Those others have nothing and can't be bothered. So instead we humor them and the one guy that's got a job and family that he's actually with we chase off. WTF

qft.

this nexting shit is shameful. i can't believe you guys let mitch rile you up so much that you're able to rationalize nexting him.

some of you cunts need to grow up. just because mitch comes off as a pretentious douche doesn't really justify trying to fuck with him irl.

Maybe people are just sick of the little faggot making absolutely every thread about him and the 3rd world shit hole he lives in.

seems like a pretty petty thing to get hung up about. why couldn't they just ignore him instead?

i'm sick of togo's schtick but i'm also mature enough to know that trying to fuck with him irl isn't right.

idk, people just seem to be incapable of skimming past mitch and tehvul posts without commenting. Since they can't help themselves, it is obviously the governments job to step in take care of the problem.

yeah i'm aware i'm no saint. i probably shouldn't be calling tehvul a retard, it's not nice but i'm pretty impulsive and name calling is the norm here.

i'm guilty of participating in the jk0tz google bombing, but i participated because i thought that it was tw's knee jerk reaction to kotz trying to next other people. it's not something i'm proud of.

afaik mitch never nexted anyone. you may not agree with him, you might even hate him, but trying to fuck with him irl because of those aforementioned reasons is beyond childish. grow up dude.

did i post any personal information about him other than what he's already posted here (that he lives in dubai)? no. so stfu, and quit being a bitch.

Back