Here's a little something you will all appreciate. I needs the +rep KTHX

I don't doubt you could "get this done". It wouldn't be that hard to get the site blocked. There are a lot of muslim haters for sure. I'm not one of them, on the contrary I live amongst them, and while i'm not personally religious at all, I don't discriminate.

There's enough personal stuff out there on TW about me that if you tried hard you could create some problems for me, but you'd have to be a special kind of lunatic to think that was a good way to spend your time. And fundamentally isn't that the polar opposite of what TW is about?

Either way, do whatever the fuck you feel you need to do. This stopped being funny now. Flip a fucking coin. Heads I never post again, tails I never post again. Be proud.

look mitch, i can do this without getting you in trouble. in fact, i wasn't even really going to do that, although yes, i have enough info about you that it would be easy, but i'm not that vindictive.

i was simply going to get the site blocked so that you can never come here again (unless you started doing the whole vpn thing, which could get you into real trouble there)

so here are the terms. if you accept that your name will be changed to Bitchdubai while you are here, i will not get the site blocked for you. If you can't accept that, say your goodbyes now.

Admitting you bring no content. That's fucking sad dood. I bring content. Some is good, a lot of it is shit, hey ho, sue me. You just bring negative.

Let's be clear Mitch, none of what you bring is good. Like your Irl career everything you do on here is shit.

look mitch, i can do this without getting you in trouble. in fact, i wasn't even really going to do that, although yes, i have enough info about you that it would be easy, but i'm not that vindictive.

i was simply going to get the site blocked so that you can never come here again (unless you started doing the whole vpn thing, which could get you into real trouble there)

so here are the terms. if you accept that your name will be changed to Bitchdubai while you are here, i will not get the site blocked for you. If you can't accept that, say your goodbyes now.

Yep, pretty much what I expected. I'm done. Shame it had to end like this. It's been fun while it lasted. Mitchdubai out.

:( :( :( :angel: ~RIP Mitchdubai~ :angel: :( :( :(
1955-2016
~husband~father~poop truck co-ordinator~

Dearest Mitch, beloved internet figure and martyr of the Dubai Sewer Construction War of 2016, was a leader in poop truck logistics and an important part of helping expose the prisoners of Dubai to fair and balanced news from Tribalwar.com. He is best known for getting beat up in front of his wife and children by glare of TW fame.

He is survived by his wife, children, Jaguar F-Type and a foosball table with no legs.

Last edited:
I don't doubt you could "get this done". It wouldn't be that hard to get the site blocked. There are a lot of muslim haters for sure. I'm not one of them, on the contrary I live amongst them, and while i'm not personally religious at all, I don't discriminate.

There's enough personal stuff out there on TW about me that if you tried hard you could create some problems for me, but you'd have to be a special kind of lunatic to think that was a good way to spend your time. And fundamentally isn't that the polar opposite of what TW is about?

Either way, do whatever the fuck you feel you need to do. This stopped being funny now. Flip a fucking coin. Heads I never post again, tails I never post again. Be proud.

lol

Do you ever sit in a dark room, rub your forehead with a cold towel and ask yourself whether you might be taking this whole forum shenanigans a bit too seriously, and whether going outside might genuinely be a better alternative? It really isn't that scary.

:( :( :( :angel: ~RIP Mitchdubai~ :angel: :( :( :(
1955-2016
~husband~father~poop truck co-ordinator~

Dearest Mitch, beloved internet figure and martyr of the Dubai Sewer Construction War of 2016, was a leader in poop truck logistics and an important part of helping expose the prisoners of Dubai to fair and balanced news from Tribalwar.com. He is best known for getting beat up in front of his wife and children by glare of TW fame.

He is survived by his wife, children, Jaguar F-Type and a foosball table with no legs.

best obituary ever

Back