[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

He can't speak unless spoken to. Trump wins

Those three rules include: a journalist called upon to ask a question will ask a single question and then yield the floor; a follow-up question will be permitted at the discretion of the president or the White House and then the journalist must yield the floor; and "yielding the floor" includes if necessary physically surrendering the microphone, according to White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

SEE?

But many journalists may end up ruing this ruling. Not only did U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Kelly not address whether Trump violated the First Amendment, but his ruling could inadvertently undermine press freedom.

Rather than risk future confrontations, Trump may just call on journalists who he knows will ask softball questions or avoid the press altogether. All it took was a couple of controversies with basketball teams for Trump to curtail the presidential custom of honoring champions. Press traditions could go next.

Trump has already abandoned the longstanding presidential participation in the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner. There’s no law requiring the president to field questions from a particular reporter or to even hold a press conference. For three years, President George W. Bush froze out Helen Thomas, a legendary White House correspondent who was known to ask tough questions. Like Thomas, Acosta only has a right to be on the White House premises, not to be recognized at press conferences.

Then again, he probably wouldn’t ask any worthwhile questions even if called on.

What are the case that anti-vaxxers have a point juggs? and does it have something to do with aids in the water supply?

No, there are too many vaccines pushed on kids and parents. I don't have a problem with the MMR vaccines. Polio, stuff like that. My son is almost 4. Every time i take him to the pediatrician, he mentions and even talks up the HPV vaccination. I'm pretty sure my 4 year old son is safe from cervical vaginal and vulvar cancer. I don't think penis cancer is an issue as primarily it is spread via sexual contact.

But the doc still tries to upsell me every time, and every day i see commercials of baby faced boys and girls asking their mom and dad if they knew they would get cancer.

Where are we with stand your ground anyway?

Oh yeah..

Florida Supreme Court won’t allow Miami’s top prosecutor to chime in on self-defense law

Miami-Dade’s top prosecutor wanted the Florida Supreme Court to know her office believes the state’s controversial self-defense law is unconstitutional.

Justices aren’t allowing it.

The Florida Supreme Court on Monday declined to allow Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle to introduce her position in the ongoing legal fight over the state’s Stand Your Ground law.

She was the first state attorney to break with Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, whose office is defending the broadened “Stand Your Ground” law passed by the Florida Legislature last year.

Under the previous incarnation of the law, a defendant had to prove to a judge that he or she was acting in self-defense in using deadly, or potentially deadly, force. Now, prosecutors have the legal burden of disproving a defendant’s claim of self-defense in a hearing before any jury trial takes place. Prosecutors must prove by “clear and convincing” evidence that someone was not acting in self-defense.

No, there are too many vaccines pushed on kids and parents. I don't have a problem with the MMR vaccines. Polio, stuff like that. My son is almost 4. Every time i take him to the pediatrician, he mentions and even talks up the HPV vaccination. I'm pretty sure my 4 year old son is safe from cervical vaginal and vulvar cancer. I don't think penis cancer is an issue as primarily it is spread via sexual contact.

But the doc still tries to upsell me every time, and every day i see commercials of baby faced boys and girls asking their mom and dad if they knew they would get cancer.

Wat

atqugmt2cdz11.png

lmao

figures white house staff and donnie will need diapers b/c they're going 2 shit themselves w/ fear when the good lord's heavenly agent of justice jim acosta steps back in2 that press room

Back