[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

or conviction or even basic principled beliefs

higher than a child who screams and cries when they wants their parents to get them something

then gets mad at same parents when they have had enough and for too long (but still wasn't delivered soon enough)

Last edited:
wait for the dem house intel mehmo or will trump prevent the release of it?? i read there are mobile weapons labs in strzok's backyard we need unilateral intervention now

the release of the first memo ruined our country

undermined our intelligence community

gave shelter to our enemy

exposed intimate details of how our intel system works

and put all of us at risk..........put all of us in jeopardy

this longer, more detailed one, written by schifty eyes schiff, will for sure do the opposite of that

and the truth, written by the liars who cheated the system before, shall set us FREE

Last edited:
I'm hiring tele to write the next memo sourcing 4chan, t_d, and twitter screencaps. This one wont be a dud boys! Hillary is finally going down. We got the pizzagate guys on the case.

TICK TOCK

LOCK HER UP!

MUELLER AND HILLARY IN COED JAIL CELLS

It's not like you have to lie for FISA. They approve everything anyway.

the case was so strong against trump they didn't even need to add the fan fiction articles of Steele or the salaciously unprovable dossier

they just did that for fun

same reason i cite Yahoo and Motherjones and buzzfeed in all of my research projects

random quotes and passages from JK ROWLINGS books

this longer, more detailed one, written by schifty eyes schiff, will for sure the opposite of that for sure

i could of chosen 6-8 other major scandals on the part of conservatives or republicans in office in the past 12 years that would have fit the mobile weapons metaphor as tight or tighter but i know the millenials will get a crick in their neck

Havax plz post the hannity tick tock tweet screencap!

We need to rebuild the momentum!

Lets finally take hillary and the fbi down boys! I dont see the memo on the news this week.

I'm hiring tele to write the next memo sourcing 4chan, t_d, and twitter screencaps. This one wont be a dud boys! Hillary is finally going down. We got the pizzagate guys on the case.

TICK TOCK

LOCK HER UP!

MUELLER AND HILLARY IN COED JAIL CELLS

a good memo is coming now

not like the bad memo

this top secret memo will have way more good information than the bad one

the bad one cut too much info out, redacted too much, but also exposed too much and was very likely treason against our country and put all of us into direct danger

you can't just leave us open like that like the bad memo did

only the good memo can give us complete transparency and open all the doors and windows for the world to see

no borders, no walls, no secrets and flag at all is how we make america a good place again

except for that scum bag juliane assange if you know what i'm saying

chelsea manning 2018

Last edited:
tbh u gotta support tranny chelsea manning if u want 2 drain the swamp

:skull: :cool: ~all outsiders all the time~ :cool: :skull:

adam schiff has to release his own memo now

Adam Schiff Implies That An Oklahoma City-Style Bombing Could Happen Because Of FISA Memo

or we are all going to die because of how unsafe the last memo made us

Schiff's Latest Bizarre Claim: Russian Ads Promote 2nd Amendment "So We All Kill Each Other"

we might even have to redo our entire constitution so the Russians don't beat us at our own games

this is serious stuff guys stop laughing

they are deep inside our NRA and NSA now........PUTIN IS EVERYWHERE

Last edited:
Why would he release his own memo when he knows the russian bots will just bury it with downvotes and memes? Seems like a waste of time.

Back