People who want to say "big....." and instead they say "big ass......."

If mitch wasn't such a cheeky chav he would bugger off with this type of bullocks.

Bits ‘n Bob like this are making him look like a barmy bender.

If he wants to chin wag, without being fagged, he wouldn't be so collywobbles.

Instead this crusty dragon has proven himself to be just another daft cow.

another pavement pizza that just fell ass over tit

Pip pip u porker Ponce!

Last edited:
LOL @ a brit making fun of american slang

pip pip tally ho old lad

i'm going to snog me old bird

blimey you filthy bugger

the only way british slang could sound any gayer is if dicks came out of your mouth when you said them

Nice one, quite funny. Except that nobody actually talks like that in England, ever. Whereas a bunch of fuckwits in here frequently describe just about anything with the prefix "big ass" which makes them sound like tobacco chewing retards.

If mitch wasn't such a cheeky chav he would bugger off with this type of bullocks.

Bits ‘n Bob like this are making him look like a barmy bender.

If he wants to chin wag, without being fagged, he wouldn't be so collywobbles.

Instead this crusty dragon has proven himself to be just another daft cow.

another pavement pizza that just fell ass over tit

Pip pip u porker Ponce!

Yeah I think you meant bollocks, but otherwise see my previous post.

......................... ......... . . ... . ... . . ... ............................................. . ... . ..... dang...

LOL @ a brit making fun of american slang

pip pip tally ho old lad

i'm going to snog me old bird

blimey you filthy bugger

the only way british slang could sound any gayer is if dicks came out of your mouth when you said them

they do you just can't see them. only other brits can see the dicks :chill:

Big Ass Fans
HVLS Fans | Industrial & Commercial Ceiling Fans | Big Ass Fans

these would be handy for u in the desert

mO5Z8yb.jpg

Nice one, quite funny. Except that nobody actually talks like that in England, ever. Whereas a bunch of fuckwits in here frequently describe just about anything with the prefix "big ass" which makes them sound like tobacco chewing retards.

ya no brits ever say snog or bugger or any of the jillion retarded words you guys have made up that you think sound cool but make you sound like faggots to the rest of the world

Big Ass Fans
HVLS Fans | Industrial & Commercial Ceiling Fans | Big Ass Fans

these would be handy for u in the desert

mO5Z8yb.jpg

There's a trampolining warehouse here that has those big ass fans in the ceiling with the name all over them. Surprised they got away with that. Some bellend will probably complain one day and they'll shut the place down.

I night go and have a word with PC plod myself, i'll go in there and be all "Cor blimey guv'nor are you 'avin' a larf wiv those fans?"

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil diggle, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

U fokkin knobhead I was ther he fukkin came round the bak of tha bus with me n my mates n he fukkin socked me in the gabba. You fukkin lil cheeky wanka how bout ye get ur own facts rite.

U FUCKIN' WOT M8 U CHEEKY LIL CEUNT I SWAR ON ME MUM IM GONNA BASH THAT FOCKING HEAD IN, YEAH? AND IF I AINT SATIFIED ILL BORRO ME M8z critical padel and see if that gets you the FOK OFF YEUTUBE YA DAFT CEUNT

wot r u sayin to meh u lil cheeky cunt i'l wrek u u'l see wen i git me m8s in ur arse u wank stain i'l smash yer hed in fooken ballsak yer granny will feel it m8 no ofense

Back