People who want to say "big....." and instead they say "big ass......."

it says here on your chart that you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

6-Idiocracy-quotes.gif

LOL @ a brit making fun of american slang

pip pip tally ho old lad

i'm going to snog me old bird

blimey you filthy bugger

the only way british slang could sound any gayer is if dicks came out of your mouth when you said them

LOL @ a brit making fun of american slang

pip pip tally ho old lad

i'm going to snog me old bird

blimey you filthy bugger

the only way british slang could sound any gayer is if dicks came out of your mouth when you said them

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? I would really struggle to find a less intelligent group of people who are not on some sort of curfew or permanent lockdown. Seriously, fucking stop it, you make people who say "dang" sound smart.

Dang. Pretty soon where you are is going to be a big ass glass parking lot. Before that happens those muzzies are going to fuck you in your big ass mouth before they fuck your wife in her big ass. :satan:

So how often do you beat your maid bitchduabi? Is it because she can't poach a goddamn egg? Seriously is it that hard to poach an egg?

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? I would really struggle to find a less intelligent group of people who are not on some sort of curfew or permanent lockdown. Seriously, fucking stop it, you make people who say "dang" sound smart.

dang u a big ass bitch

Back