[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

3.5% jobless rate
If you can't compete and make more than $7.50...
you're probably a nose ring wearing purple haired piece of lard

it's too bad record stores no longer exist in any number
these people can't find jobs now

I think the answer to their problems is to just keep building more and more starbucks
until they're on every corner so these types can be employed

Last edited:
absent doesn't understand that all these jobs are driving wages up.. he is pretty stupid. His logic is severely flawed so it really isn't a surprise he can't work that out in his head

This won't last.

This virus is going to take hold and GDP will take a hit. It already is.

Its going to be worse than whats being reported.

The virus hit a nursing home and had an 8 for 8 infection to kill ratio:

'The disease is running rampant': Families at center of virus scare share their fears

Victims survivors speaking.

We will see a GDP retraction at no fault of the administration efforts.

smashing 7.50 dollar/hr jobs
only need 3 of em to live

You're a fucking idiot. Retard lvl logic.

Duuurrrrrrr why can't i support a family on my Burger King cashier hourly rate duuuuurrrrrrrrr

Duuuurrrr maybe if we force them to pay us more that will work duuuurrrrrrrrr

I've made $7 bucks before. When i was 15. Now i make $35. Get a fucking better job if you can't survive.

Christ, MSM/Bernie has a strangle hold on your mind. Rent free.

This won't last.

This virus is going to take hold and GDP will take a hit. It already is.

Its going to be worse than whats being reported.

The virus hit a nursing home and had an 8 for 8 infection to kill ratio:

'The disease is running rampant': Families at center of virus scare share their fears

Victims survivors speaking.

You're a fucking idiot. Retard lvl logic.

Duuurrrrrrr why can't i support a family on my Burger King cashier hourly rate duuuuurrrrrrrrr

Duuuurrrr maybe if we force them to pay us more that will work duuuurrrrrrrrr

I've made $7 bucks before. When i was 15. Now i make $35. Get a fucking better job if you can't survive.

Christ, MSM/Bernie has a strangle hold on your mind. Rent free.

Well, shit, a virus infects a small handful of people at a end of life center where people go to die and *gasp* kills some old folks. Shocker!

Well, shit, a virus infects a small handful of people at a end of life center where people go to die and *gasp* kills some old folks. Shocker!

***Killed all the old people that became infected. **Fixed**

Did you watch the video?

The guy shreds the government on response readiness. Everyone interacting with these people can't get tested because the CDC says it will take 7 to 10 business days before they can get the test to them.

Our ports are already shutting down.

Where do you think we will be in 3 months?

Ah, the magic of GDP. I wash your laundry for 20 bucks, you wash mine for 20 bucks, GDP just increased by 40 bucks.

Trump thinks the outbreak is a democrat hoax.
Pence, in charge of efforts against the outbreak, does not believe in science.

No fault there.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homelessness-children-highest-decade-education-public-school-students.amp
The number of homeless children in the United States is at its highest in more than a decade, according to a recent study by the National Center for Homeless Education.

More than 1.5 million public school students nationwide were homeless at some point during the 2017-2018 school year, according to the report published last month. That figure was the highest recorded in more than 12 years.

USA! USA! USA!

You mean spending $800 on a phone and $200 on sneakers instead of paying the fucking rent was a bad idea? Well dam. :lol:

oma we have mike pence on the job there's nothing to worry about now we got this virus licked even if the cdc sat on its ass for 3 months and still can't meet testing demand

if it gets worse we may have to sub in jared but there's no reason to bring out the big guns yet

oma we have mike pence on the job there's nothing to worry about now we got this virus licked even if the cdc sat on its ass for 3 months and still can't meet testing demand

if it gets worse we may have to sub in jared but there's no reason to bring out the big guns yet

Kushners busy on the deal of the century & the wall !!! :flag:

Back