[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Not being cryptic. Why do people have to be spoon fed when they have access to the very same information I do? Oh that's right. They are trained not to think, and they are trained what to think.

Its because you have 3 CEO's from three completely different industries stepping down.

One of the 3 had planned to step down for over a year.

I'm so completely lost on where you are trying to get that i popped open infowars.com to search for the conspiracy theory.

wtf are you trying to say?

I need a hint also

1. Dates

2. Is that normal?

3. What commonalities do they all share?

4. Due to their positions what do they know?

5. Are their resignations public cover for other matters?

Spoiler

BTW: Alex Jones is mossads bitch and conspiracy theories help the enemy. Not you.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Epstein's girlfriend who has yet to face any charges.

Bob Iger is on epsteins pedo plane logs.

Iger has been scheduled to step down for over a year

And has been ratting for over a year.

Disney

CNBC on Twitter:

G8JyCMA.png

owns ABC.

Thinking is fun and so is draining the swamp! :sunny:

Last edited:
there fucking jews thats what. as if the coronavirus wasn't planned out 18 months ago. not gonna make it frend

there fucking jews thats what. as if the coronavirus wasn't planned out 18 months ago. not gonna make it frend

My neighbors are Jews. Known them for 9 years. Good down to earth people who treat me like a grandson. Are all people who might look like you bad? Or is there always some rando dipshit that fucks things up at the party?

Ironically enough WILL make it, and remember. Buy the dip!

Stone judge criticizes Trump for tweets about juror | TheHill

Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointee, held a new hearing on Tuesday over Stone's motion seeking a new trial over allegations of juror bias....Jackson on Tuesday also noted that Fox News personality Tucker Carlson had disparaged the juror as an “anti-Trump zealot” who lied about her political leanings and similar biting criticism from Alex Jones of the conspiratorial outlet Infowars.

'Stalinistic': Judge Andrew Napolitano slams Barr over 'secret' Roger Stone hearing

Napolitano blasted Attorney General William Barr for allowing D.C. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson to place a gag rule on Stone and hold a brief with regard to allegations that a juror and the judge herself were biased against Stone from the outset of the trial....
"She has gagged Stone," added Napolitano. "It is one thing to gag the defendant during a trial because you don't want them going out talking to the press, and it's a way to communicate with the jury. There is no jury. There is no trial. He's been convicted. He's been sentenced. The gag serves no legitimate governmental purpose, and yet, she's enforcing it on him and his lawyers. Question: Why is the Bill Barr Department of Justice not opposing this secrecy and not opposing this gag rule?"

I'm asking questions!
and thinking!

Last edited:
My neighbors are Jews. Known them for 9 years. Good down to earth people who treat me like a grandson. Are all people who might look like you bad? Or is there always some rando dipshit that fucks things up at the party?

Ironically enough WILL make it, and remember. Buy the dip!

they got you. they fuckin got you and you don't even know it. fuck me mate - we're fucked proper

New Mexico governor warns sheriffs they must enforce new red flag gun law or resign | TheHill

Okay... so don't get mad when Trump tells you to enforce federal law or resign...

Deal?

sure would be nice if republicans got behind ERPOs and added protections against them, instead of pretending we're in gun xanadu without cares in teh world

it would be nice if democrats enforced laws equally.

But alas, they pick and choose it is only fair that republicans return the favor

seems like a rabbit hole that should be avoided

Last edited:
What am i missing here?
Same thing happened in 2007/08.

A lot of economists have been hinting at 2020 being the year the bubble pops (they say this every year though) but much worse than 08. Time to sell while everything is overinflated before the hammer drops.

*edit - many of these same companies have been doing stock buybacks, inflating the already overinflated stocks, increasing the size of the bubble. Get out while it's HOT!

Last edited:
Back