[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

dude i cant even talk to 24 yr olds without wanting to punch them in the face. I dont know how the fuck you can even tolerate a 17 yr old long enough to get them in the bedroom.

the last flight i took me and this dude were behind to 2 chicks around 20 that hit it off and before everyone was sitting down me and him look at each other and said fucking great. Immediate headphones went on and i tried to sleep through every question being answered with "ya, ya, yaaaaa"

i'm fairly certain 17-24 year olds were much more tolerable back in the 70s.

I know nothing about Moore's policies other than he's a overt religious conservative, which is something I'm not particularly fond of.

He only became a overt religious conservative in the late 80's after getting married, having kids and then joining the GOP in 1992.

Before 1992 he was a swinging dick southern democrat that lost every election he ran in.

ah the refreshing voice of the establishment. it sucks when you do not have control.... send him on the Lolita express so we can twist this niggas arm a bit

Bob Menendez is a pos.

Also :lol: @ Ohio State getting ruined by Iowa.

Yet, he's still in the Senate. Let me explain why I repeatedly bring this up:

The same GOP members(Bush, McCain, McConnel) that demanded Moore step down defended Menendez--Lindsey Graham even testified as a character witness in his corruption trial. Virtually no Democrat has publicly disavowed him. Had Menendez been convicted or resigned before January 16, his senate replacement would be selected by Chris Christie rather than the Dem governor elect. Msm and political left are absolutely silent on Menendez.

Do you actually believe Moore would stir up a national controversy, if senatorial power wasn't hanging in the balance?

If the msm, politicians or Dems in general gave one fuck about being moral or ethical, they would have been demanding Menendez's resignation months ago, given the dead-to-rights evidence against him.

I haven't taken sides on Moore. I think he's a creepy perv that I wouldn't want representing me. But I can't get past the obvious political engineering and propaganda aspects of this. I want Moore held to the same ethical standards as anyone else in his position. I absolutely detest those standards as they are--but it's a systemic bipartisan problem, not a Moore/GOP voter problem.

Democrats just caught a big break with Bob Menendezs mistrial - The Washington Post

Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) may still one day be convicted, but as far as Senate Democrats are concerned, they just dodged the bullet.

The news of a mistrial in Menendez's corruption case Thursday means Democrats won't be confronted with the prospect of trying to keep a convicted felon in the Senate for two months. That's the amount of time until Jan. 16, when Democratic Gov.-elect Phil Murphy replaces Republican Gov. Chris Christie (R). Had Menendez been found guilty, he would have had to hang on to avoid a Republican appointee that would have expanded the GOP's Senate majority from 52-48 to 53-47.

17757189_1308103115935743_4995624210960724074_n.jpg

Proposed rule would protect employers who steal workers’ hard-earned tips | Economic Policy Institute

he is a populist... wait a minute these are all minimum wage scums let's shoot them all the world will be a better place. wait it is cheaper to drown them and more fun

The Department of Labor released a proposed rule rescinding portions of its tip regulations, including current restrictions on “tip pooling”—which would mean that, for example, restaurants would be able to pool the tips servers receive and share them with untipped employees such as cooks and dishwashers. But, crucially, the rule doesn’t actually require that employers distribute pooled tips to workers. Under the administration’s proposed rule, as long as the tipped workers earn minimum wage, the employer can legally pocket those tips.

just the tip of the iceberg. you don't even realize how many government officials are participating in pedophilia and child trafficking, on both sides.

cue the deniers and trolls

The GOP Has Become A Dangerous Cult

On the night of March 23, 1997, Marshall Applewhite prepared to achieve his life’s mission. He had already supervised the successful “evacuation” of several followers. The leader of the Heaven’s Gate cult would be the last of the chosen few to join the alien spacecraft trailing the Hale-Bopp Comet speeding past the Earth.
As he mixed a lethal dose of phenobarbital into his apple sauce, did he experience doubt? Did he wonder whether his psychiatrists had been right? Maybe there were no aliens waiting to whisk him away. He had failed to uncover any empirical evidence to support his worldview. Perhaps that was because his worldview was flawed and false. No, he probably ate his poison and slipped the bag over his head with a smile on his face.

Republican Roy Moore, removed from the Alabama Supreme Court for his erratic behavior and banned from the mall for harassing teenage girls, has cloaked his campaign for the Senate in the language of “spiritual warfare.” As such, he is the most apt representative of the Republican Party in our age of cult politics. Moore is pitching himself as God’s candidate and his voters are slopping it up like poisoned applesauce. The party of “family values” is about to send a known sexual predator to the Senate because God wants them to. This would be startling, except they already used the same reasoning to put a known sexual predator in the White House.

The same magical reasoning infects Republicans tax reform plans. We are in the eighth year of continuous job growth, the eighth year of economic expansion, and the eighth year of a head-spinning stock market boom. Corporate profits are at record levels and the economy has been redlining at full-employment for almost three years. By any marginally credible economic reasoning, this would be an ideal moment to raise taxes, curb debt, make investments in public infrastructure, and just generally do the things one does at the peak of a long economic expansion.
At this moment, why are Republicans trying to slash taxes for the wealthy? Why would someone castrate themselves and commit suicide? Because that’s what the cult demands.

whites have a legitimate concern about their population relative to others but newsflash - the world ecology has a concern about everybody population. no race has a monopoly on cunts and dumbfucks so let's settle down and make a jubilee year.

if you want to stop illegal immigration, don't subvert other countries' elections to install RW puppets. if you want to cut down on crime and liberal kneejerk gun bands, end the war on drugs.

right now the economic conservatives are counting a win by getting a repub in office but look out fools the social conservatives won too, and their agenda is almost as dangerous as yours

Back