[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The birth certificate that Obama presented on the whitehouse.gov website was fake.

I know it didn't seem to make major news when they finished the investigation, but we knew it was fake. Like, without question. You can check here for a video that does a complete breakdown of the "live birth certificate" that Obama presented as being his own. It's clearly been edited/modified, lot of tells in it.

Oh yeah, also:

6VOiG2x.jpg

:psyduck:

Welcome to Kenya, Birthplace of Barack Obama

where do u ppl even come up with this shit

I have a hard time with the birth certificate thing. I mean even if that is the real thing there and he was born in Kenya she was born in the USA and therefore her son should be American right?

She was still a US citizen when she was in Kenya right?

I have a hard time with the birth certificate thing. I mean even if that is the real thing there and he was born in Kenya she was born in the USA and therefore her son should be American right?

She was still a US citizen when she was in Kenya right?
President has to be born in us

yeah how dare you come up with fake news(Trump racism) and pics..the left never does this practice (Russia).

let's see on the one hand we have meetings between trump officials and russian operatives caught on tape by intelligence officials

on the other hand we have poorly photoshopped images from 8 years ago

i guess we'll never know what's real since it's all fake news

President has to be born in us

For sure?

Why the distinction between the two?

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States,

The U.S. Constitution provides as follows:

Article II Section 1 Clause 5:
No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Amendment XIV Section 1:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Presidential Eligibility

and

The U.S. Constitution uses but does not define the phrase "natural born Citizen", and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. The consensus of early 21st-century constitutional scholars, together with relevant case law, is that natural-born citizens include, subject to exceptions, those born in the United States. Many scholars have also concluded that those who meet the legal requirements for U.S. citizenship "at the moment of birth", regardless of place of birth, are also natural born citizens.[2][3] Every president to date was either a citizen at the adoption of the Constitution in 1789 or was born in the United States; of those in the latter group, there have been seven that had at least one parent who was not born on U.S. soil.[4][5]

Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia

i like the way u guys start whining about the left as soon as you get called out for posting bullshit :lol:

let's see on the one hand we have meetings between trump officials and russian operatives caught on tape by intelligence officials

on the other hand we have poorly photoshopped images from 8 years ago

i guess we'll never know what's real since it's all fake news

yeah lets gloss over Hildawgs email crap and the Clinton Foundation/Podesta etc.

I bet you are a whiny little bitch in person as well.

yeah lets gloss over Hildawgs email crap and the Clinton Foundation/Podesta etc.

I bet you are a whiny little bitch in person as well.

every cael post could be replaced by this and nothing of value, intelligence, or integrity would be gained or lost

crying-waterfalls.gif

to say this is true irl probably isn't far off either

Back