tebow is proof god exists

I like how he always points to the sky. Children in slavery in asia, AIDS and famine in Africa, record drought in Australia and New Zealand. . .but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.

Reactions: gim
but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.

All Tebow has ever said is that he thanks God for whatever talents he has, and that if weren't for God, he wouldn't be where he is. He's never said, "Thanks God for directing that last 80 yard pass for me."

And you hate him for it. Oh well :shrug:

All Tebow has ever said is that he thanks God for whatever talents he has, and that if weren't for God, he wouldn't be where he is. He's never said, "Thanks God for directing that last 80 yard pass for me."

I read his lips, that is what he said. There is a reason his team won't allow him to be micced for a game.

god doesnt exist dude you're an idiot

3000 years ago they prayed to 30 different sky wizards

now they just pray to one

what exactly is the difference pray tell

god doesnt exist dude you're an idiot

3000 years ago they prayed to 30 different sky wizards

now they just pray to one

what exactly is the difference pray tell

And that, I assume, is why you hate Tebow. He believes in a philosophy you don't, so you hate him.

The greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America.

And that, I assume, is why you hate Tebow. He believes in a philosophy you don't, so you hate him.

The greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America.

what's your definition of hateful

millions upon millions have been killed in the name of religion in the past 100 years (or philosophy according to you apparently)

that's pretty hateful in my book

who has been killed because of atheism? i'm curious to find out

396773_10150501100682753_624752752_9112041_1771929365_n.jpg

dictators murdering their own people has nothing to do with religion

and all to do about consolidating power

try again, your straw men aren't so effective tonight

I like how he always points to the sky. Children in slavery in asia, AIDS and famine in Africa, record drought in Australia and New Zealand. . .but God was helping him make that touchdown. Thank you God.

sounds like god is doing his job weeding out the shitskins and other undesirables while at the same time helping a white athlete achieve greatness

whats wrong with that?

i hate religious people

Like I said, the greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America. Here's Tim Tebow, a rookie QB that everyone said would fail, who goes to the playoffs, then beats the defending AFC champions in OT w/ an 80 yard pass. He's super fun to watch for his option style play and a really clean cut and nice guy off the field.

BUT HE FUCKING PRAYS OMG I FUCKING HATE HIM I HOPE HE BREAKS HIS FUCKING NECK SO I CAN POST :rofl: ON TW

Like I said, the greatest irony of the past 100 years is that the atheist community has become the most hateful, bigoted, and inquisitional religious/philosophical group of people in America. Here's Tim Tebow, a rookie QB that everyone said would fail, who goes to the playoffs, then beats the defending AFC champions in OT w/ an 80 yard pass. He's super fun to watch for his option style play and a really clean cut and nice guy off the field.

BUT HE FUCKING PRAYS OMG I FUCKING HATE HIM I HOPE HE BREAKS HIS FUCKING NECK SO I CAN POST :rofl: ON TW

grats on losing the argument then redefining it all in one post

here's the difference i don't like religion but i'm not gonna go blow myself up in a pizzeria because someone disagrees with me. i dont understand how that is hateful in the literal, action-oriented sense

christian serbs massacring bosnian muslims in serbia is hateful in every sense of the word

people mocking others for their beliefs without taking any further physical action is not the same thing

Last edited:
...playoffs, then beats the defending AFC champions in OT w/ an 80 yard pass. He's super fun to watch for his option style play and a really clean cut and nice guy off the field.

...And this.... Is why you don't understand why a lot of people hate Tebow.

Almost no one enjoys watching a sloppy QB, regardless of if the rest of the team makes up for it or not.

If you want to compare teams, you generally compare W-L's.
If you want to compare positions, you generally compare stats.

grats on losing the argument then redefining it all in one post

here's the difference i don't like religion but i'm not gonna go blow myself up in a pizzeria because someone disagrees with me. i dont understand how that is hateful in the literal, action-oriented sense

christian serbs massacring bosnian muslims in serbia is hateful in every sense of the word

people mocking others for their beliefs without taking any further physical action is not the same thing

Christian serbs massacring bosnian muslims in serbia was just a dictator consolidating power.

You don't hate religion. You hate religious people. And I doubt that it's in the normal TW style of joke prejudice against niggs and kikes. You hate people who think differently than you about the origins of our existence. You're just a hateful bigot no better than the condescending, overbearing Baptist ministers of the 20s.

Back