JuggerNaught - i am bored, so i have some questions for you

juggs you should answer some of these. start with these:

1 Do you rent or own?

2. Do you allow shoes inside the house

3. do you have a coat rack, closet, or just throw coats wherever

4. what is the coolest thing about your place

5. is your place decently decorated, bare, or just whatever you got is hung up (pics if available)

6. do you live with someone? (husband, wife, roomate)

7. what is the 'showpiece' of your place (pimp tv, hot tub, killer kitchen..whatever)

8. how many closets do you have..and what kind (walk-in, etc)

9. How much did you pay for or do you spend for rent (if you dont mind)

10. do you have your own special room, like computer room, study, garage, etc.

Well, isn't that special? Go sit by your mailbox and wait for your award.

Fixed so you don't look like an inbred redneck.

I bet you are laughing yourself silly thinking of how witty of an insult that was. Congratulations. Except we all still think you are a raging faggot.

Fixed so you don't look like an inbred redneck.

I bet you are laughing yourself silly thinking of how witty of an insult that was. Congratulations. Except we all still think you are a raging faggot.

your posts are really shitty

is this your goal

i cant take a blatantly racist failed business owner who snakes fat middle age women for startup loans seriously when he calls me a redneck

maybe its a credibility thing

juggernaught do you feel you are better than most people on this board?

do you think you're better than me?

I don't feel im better than anyone on this board or anywhere else. You'll notice I don't really mess with anyone unless they go out of their way to mess with me first.

So it would seem that most of the people here, feel they are better than others...or atleast me. Well, i don't know about the others here or wherever you are from, but if you come at me with that kind of attitude, don't be suprised or cry when you get it reflected back at you twice as much as you give out. If you don't like that kind of reaction, my suggestion would be to take notice of how you are dealing with people.

the 'golden rule' isnt just for bumper stickers kids.

Back