JuggerNaught - i am bored, so i have some questions for you

says the guy who's following me around from post to post trying to get my attention so that he can spar with me.

have an inferiority complex much?
show me following you around to get your attention :lol: reading threads that ultimately show you or anyone else being a fucking jackass, i'll usually comment. the fact that my only interactions with you is me pointing out you're a fucking jackass means that you consistently post like a fucking jackass.

inferiority complex? who's the one projecting their homosexual fantasies by talking about other men being on their proverbial nuts?

show me following you around to get your attention :lol: reading threads that ultimately show you or anyone else being a fucking jackass, i'll usually comment. the fact that my only interactions with you is me pointing out you're a fucking jackass means that you consistently post like a fucking jackass.

inferiority complex? who's the one projecting their homosexual fantasies by talking about other men being on their proverbial nuts?

if you feel inferior..its ok. You don't have to save face, just go away.

lol your life is a blueprint for failure - thanks for your public service of showing the youth of this forum how not to live their lives.

tehvul's answers were amusing too

getphotowc4.jpg

depends - on one hand juggernaught is a fucking racist piece of shit, but on the other hand this ignorance may be overpowered by his latent homosexuality, including but not limited to his love for the feel of stubble on his genitals

haha awesome.

depends - on one hand juggernaught is a fucking racist piece of shit, but on the other hand this ignorance may be overpowered by his latent homosexuality, including but not limited to his love for the feel of stubble on his genitals

god that is eloquent.

this thread started off pretty good

i didn't think it could get much better

but then juggernaught answered the questions

:lol:

Back