The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

I fix anything that is broke, whether it is electronic, avionics, optical, toilets etc ect.

By day I maintain CNC controlled Laser systems down to the component level, I am also responsible for the Facilities (electrical, plumbing, heating and AC, chillers, compressors, roofing and cement slabs)

at night i maintain Avionics systems for the KC-135s (as does Finski and JeanDeaux and BlitzFD) okay mostly i sleep.

to justify my selection as a hockey guru,

ive played hockey for 16 years now, my highschool years i played for the #13 ranked prep team in the nation, im generally obsessed with the game and will engage in an conversation pertaining to the game with enthusiasm, and hopefully intelligence

Movie Buff....I work at a video rental store. Never have a problem answering people's questions about movies. They can describe a movie, name an actor in it, or some very minute detail and I usually am very good at picking the right movie. So I guess those are my credentials. :shrug:

Military:

might as well put Data and Finski down for Air Force (finski used to work Awacs so he thinks he knows everything about the airforce)

put me down for Air National Guard if you want, though i did do my 4 years in the USAF.

i am also an expert on small penis

Not reading 7 pages worth but AmRam for automotive? or is that just asking for trouble? :)

Btw .. put me down for trainwrecks and general mayhem.

DVCxPanda said:
can we please clean up this list..from the people posting.. some of these people clearly aren't experts

I'm working on that. I very much welcome any challenges to existing listings, and encourage you folks to demand proof from each other that listed individuals are actually experts, as I, myself, have no way of knowing who really is an expert in some of these fields that I personally know nothing about.

This is not, as suggested previously, a "popularity" contest. The first names listed were "seed" names of people whose backgrounds I knew.

Some names will be coming off of this list, to be sure, as more qualified experts make their presences known and prove their expertise through whatever means possible.

I know more than most about medieval military history. If you want heaps of categories, you could put me up for that.

Also nominating - SarcaStick: Bodybuilding.

you spelled my name with two a in it. Iaason.

i dunno if it was a typo or you meant to put in two s instead.

BTW, I'm not a surgeon, I'm an internal medicine doctor. But I probably know more about surgery than most either.

And given nolt is a pharamcist, he really should be placed under the pharmaceutical section.

I'm an expert on cephalopods because I have multiple books on them, am studying biology presently, and will once settled, be owning one as a pet in a SW aquarium

Same goes for stomatopods.

As for Evolution/descent with modification, it is what I have believed in since I was able to understand it and have dedicated immense amounts of time to the study of it. I own and have read Charles Darwin's "On The Origin of Species" (1963 Heritage Press edition) and keep up to date with news involving evolution. Such as the usage of the program Avida, which proves that evolution is a natural occurence.

It's quite an interesting program: http://dllab.caltech.edu/avida

As compared to everyone else here, I think i'm probably the most knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff.

Edit: Plus I <3 you Bounty.

Back