The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com by Bounty - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com
Page 11 of 40
RNJBOND
VeteranXV
Old
201 - 03-17-2005, 23:24
I'm an expert on India, in all categories.

Sponsored Links
Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
202 - 03-17-2005, 23:25
Iason nominated himself for Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iason
As you all know, I'm a fundamentalist straight conservative Christian.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
203 - 03-17-2005, 23:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew
Iason nominated himself for Christianity
Hes not an expert, hes an idiot.

edit: i nominate orbital 123 in his 2002 state for christianity.

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
204 - 03-17-2005, 23:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolvo
hows machine gun joe the expert of weightlifting

ive never seen him post anything about it.. maybe hes a trainer or something
i just meant for someone to nominate ppl for that. i wasn't claiming i knew anything about it.

LostDuck
The Assman4
Old
205 - 03-17-2005, 23:32
Bird expert = Mael

Lord of the Rings trivia = Ceiling Fan (why I remember that I don't know) btw - where the hell has he (and Bubbles) been?

I usually chime in on a wide range of medical stuff but that is all through my wife (Family Nurse Practicioner). So that doesn't make me an expert.

For me...um...

"Business: Footwear Wholesale Industry" (16+ years now)

I guess that is something I know... (great my legacy is related to Al Bundy)

Iason
VeteranX
Old
206 - 03-17-2005, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAUL
Hes not an expert, hes an idiot.

edit: i nominate orbital 123 in his 2002 state for christianity.
merely because you don't share my theological beliefs is hardly justification for calling me an idiot when thousands do and I'm well versed in many aspects of doctrines of Christianity that most people on TW know jack about, especialy when they think everyone has a priest.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
207 - 03-17-2005, 23:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iason
merely because you don't share my theological beliefs is hardly justification for calling me an idiot when thousands do and I'm well versed in many aspects of doctrines of Christianity that most people on TW know jack about, especialy when they think everyone has a priest.
The pastor I know disagrees with you, and you've proven yourself to be a dumb teenager...

Prophecy
VeteranXV
Old
208 - 03-17-2005, 23:37
<---- Conspiracy Theories

<---- Purchasing(the profession)
<---- Dune(the books)

TimTheEnchanter
VeteranX
Old
209 - 03-17-2005, 23:37
i nominate orbital for way-out-there nanotechnology under science.

i also think there needs to be an art category.

nada
VeteranX
Old
210 - 03-17-2005, 23:38
i know the most about acting BY FAR

ocman is cheese. i doubt he ever had to take a real acting class to get that gig. and if he did, he's a sellout. i take the craft seriously. though I'm in HS, in the past year (well... since 2k5) i've done 2 obie plays, one as a principal character and the other with, well, juilliard fourth year students. i'm enrolled in two acting classes where i perform among the best. personally, im always reading. shakespare is my favorite writer. blah blah blah.

i dont even think it's a contest really. i 'challange' him.

in terms of music, i probably know the most about the 'trip-hop' genre of music, and have a good deal of knowledge on (non-mainstream) hiphop with a couple other TWers out there. nominate myself for that genre.

moreover, i know a lot about console gaming. i acknowledge akuma and ben reeds exploits in the fighter genre, but i am involved with the comp/pro FPS (halo 2/xbox) scene. my team competes online and in local tournies. i'm a regular on pro-league forums and irc. blah blah. i nominate myself for PRO CONSOLE/FPS (gaming)

i also know a good deal about pro PC gaming communities, though i've never had first hand exp. i know clockwork (aka ultrakiller in t2, known in the q3 world as cl0ck) is a very sucussful and popular pro q3 player. he makes lots of bling. unlike that pansy who played for rapture and tired to go pro in UT2k3 and failed miserably.

though acting, i'm also pretty in tune with film. independent american and forgin film (france/uk/sweden mostly). i'm normally very hard on critiqing film, espcially american/hollywood, and have been developing ideas on the art for some time now. ive also taken two acting for film workshops and a screenplay writing class, though i've no exp in 'film making'.

Last edited by nada; 03-17-2005 at 23:50..
pahuyuth
VeteranX
Old
211 - 03-17-2005, 23:41
Me for Martial Arts, since I study/teach several and run my own school.

Iason
VeteranX
Old
212 - 03-17-2005, 23:43
Quote:
The pastor I know disagrees with you, and you've proven yourself to be a dumb teenager...
Your pastor's disagrement with my stances on scriptural interpretation just pays homage to the vast array of contrasting views on the Word that are out there. You're simply another denomenation, and I'm confident to say you're probably wrong about whatever the disagreement is about.

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
213 - 03-17-2005, 23:44
lost duck is definitely the shoe guy.

Ace07
VeteranX
Old
214 - 03-17-2005, 23:44
Quote:
The pastor I know disagrees with you
Who cares? Everyone has different opinions...

Christianity is more of a personal journey. However, some really try to make it much more than that.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
215 - 03-17-2005, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn7
Who cares? Everyone has different opinions...

Christianity is more of a personal journey. However, some really try to make it much more than that.
To be declared an expert, you should PROBABLY know the subject you are supposedly an expert on. outside of this thread, i really dont care.

ptavv
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
216 - 03-17-2005, 23:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael
I challenge Badmofo on server admin, and nominate scoobysnack for Server Admin and Network Admin. A CCIE just about garuntee's him the top spot in that catagory.

I also nominate myself in the animal catagory when it comes to birds.... Lame i know, but we all have our areas.
Diox wins server admin. He runs dell.com after all.

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 03-17-2005, 23:47
i vote myself for Army, Army National Guard, Army ROTC, and Maritime Firefighting

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
218 - 03-17-2005, 23:48
ill take starcraft, i've played it since it came out and when i was serious about it i played upwards of 10 hours a day straight (1v1's)

Ace07
VeteranX
Old
219 - 03-17-2005, 23:50
Quote:
To be declared an expert, you should PROBABLY know the subject you are supposedly an expert on. outside of this thread, i really dont care.
Does a disagreement in the way of semantics completely invalidate an expert? I would hope not.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
220 - 03-17-2005, 23:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollod
i vote myself for Army, Army National Guard, Army ROTC, and Maritime Firefighting
I'd second that. apollod definitely knows what's going on in the Army.

Page 11 of 40

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Social Website Bullshit